Independence of the Seas

We're sailing on Indy from 25 this Thursday. Our last Indy cruise was from 18. Other RCCL and Celebrity ships have preference over Indy for the choice terminal 18. The schedule link posted above is very good.

Trivia: What was the first RCCL ship to use the new Terminal 18?

R&D

Edited by Pumbaamd

We're sailing from 25 this Thursday. Our last Indy cruise was from 18. Other RCCL and Celebrity ships have preference over Indy for the choice terminal 18. The schedule link posted above is very good.

Trivia: What was the first RCCL ship to use the new Terminal 18?

R&D

That's a good one Rick, because I don't believe it was Oasis.

Got offIndy on Saturday. Boarded at terminal 18, debarkation was at pier 25 (could have been 26) and had to take a shuttle to pier 19 where our car was parked[emoji3]

We boarded at Pier 25 on Jan 30th and on returned docked at Pier 18. There was a Charter Cruise with tons of equipment (70,000 tons of Metal Cruise) to be loaded and there are more cranes over at Pier 25. Not a fan of the shuttle bus but it is what it is.

Edited by tomko2

Bob is correct, EN 10/27/08. It was the 2nd leg of a B2B and GSM Rosa Torres told us this at our B2B meeting. We went thru customs there. They wanted to give the terminal a trial run with a smaller ship before the bigger ones started using it.

Rick

Edited by Pumbaamd

Bob is correct, EN 10/27/08. It was the 2nd leg of a B2B and GSM Rosa Torres told us this at our B2B meeting. We went thru customs there. They wanted to give the terminal a trial run with a smaller ship before the bigger ones started using it.

Rick

Wow, that was a wild guess, because I thought NV and LB were also based there, but maybe they were still in the Med at that point.

why doesn't let you know ahead of time.

Last year at Port Canaveral I knew ahead i was going to Terminal 1.

Just curious

You will know ahead of time, just use the link posted above. That will give you about 5 days advance notice.