Cabins on Deck Above Main Theatre

halifaxcruising

We are thinking of booking a cabin on the deck above the main theatre of the Queen Victoria at the bow of the ship. We would love to hear from others who have stayed in these cabins as to whether they can hear noise from the performance when there is a show on or when they are practicing.

Thank you.

We are thinking of booking a cabin on the deck above the main theatre of the Queen Victoria at the bow of the ship. We would love to hear from others who have stayed in these cabins as to whether they can hear noise from the performance when there is a show on or when they are practicing.

Thank you.

I have had one of those balcony cabins on deck 4 and we only heard noise once when there was a production show on.

That said I have to admit I was not normally back in the cabin until after the 2nd show had finished.

If you are thinking of a Balcony Cabin be Aware that those cabins have a Metal fronted Balcony you can only have a view when standing up, Noise yes there is a slight sound from the theatre & from the Bow Thruster's ,And its a very long walk to the M.D.R the good news its very handy for the Commodore Club

If you are thinking of a Balcony Cabin be Aware that those cabins have a Metal fronted Balcony you can only have a view when standing up, Noise yes there is a slight sound from the theatre & from the Bow Thruster's ,And its a very long walk to the M.D.R the good news its very handy for the Commodore Club

The balconies are very deep, probably twice as deep, but we hated the fact we couldn't see the sea unless standing up. And in heavy seas, we felt every single wave. In fact in the heavy seas we had, I was actually VERY sick, something that doesn't normally happen to me elsewhere.