Eli's Eco tour and Stingray City

ShotsnCruises

It has been many years, but when I did the eco-tour, Stingray City was included. When I am searching the website, it seems like that is no longer part of the tour, only the x-treme Circumnav. I wouldn't enjoy a day of bumps and flying on the speedboat with no shade, so.... Can anyone chime in and let me know if I could do Eco-tour OR something similar that includes Stingray City?

It has been many years, but when I did the eco-tour, Stingray City was included. When I am searching the website, it seems like that is no longer part of the tour, only the x-treme Circumnav. I wouldn't enjoy a day of bumps and flying on the speedboat with no shade, so.... Can anyone chime in and let me know if I could do Eco-tour OR something similar that includes Stingray City?

I can't recommend Adventure Antigua enough! My wife and I went last year and it takes you around the entire island and shows you Shirley Heights, Devil's Bridge and the historical harbor. It also includes snorkeling, a trip to stingray city and a stop on a private beach only accessible by swim! (They dropped a floating cooler in the water and we all swam to shore and enjoyed rum punch on the untouched beach, it was amazing!)

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147243-d254411-Reviews-Adventure_Antigua-St_John_s_Saint_John_Parish_Antigua_Antigua_and_Barbuda.html

I can't recommend Adventure Antigua enough! My wife and I went last year and it takes you around the entire island and shows you Shirley Heights, Devil's Bridge and the historical harbor. It also includes snorkeling, a trip to stingray city and a stop on a private beach only accessible by swim! (They dropped a floating cooler in the water and we all swam to shore and enjoyed rum punch on the untouched beach, it was amazing!)

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147243-d254411-Reviews-Adventure_Antigua-St_John_s_Saint_John_Parish_Antigua_Antigua_and_Barbuda.html

How recently did you do the tour? I have been on it, and it was great. However, the website no longer seems to indicate stingray city as a part of the tour.

i just looked at this and saw that stingray city is included on the 2nd option. The 1st one doesn't stop at the Stingray City. Looking at this as a option for in Oct.

So, it is confirmed that the X-treme circumnav has the sting ray city, and the Eco tour does not.....?

I have taken several of Eli Fuller's Eco Tours, from the very beginning. When Eli operated one boat and tour. I have sung the praises of his fabulous excursions, since that time. I have taken seven Caribbean cruises, and many shore excursions. Eli's is number #1, period.

Any questions, I and tons of loyal fans, will be happy to oblige.

I have taken all of Eli's tours many times as well, HOWEVER, if people might actually take the time to read my question:

It has been YEARS since I have been on one of these tours, and it appears from the website that the Eco Tour no longer visits Sting Ray City. Is it true that in order to go to Sting Ray City with Eli's tours, one must book the X-Treme Cat???

Would some kind soul, please answer MR BAD ATTITUDE'S question?

There are similiar people on this board....

Maybe he won't be heard from again.

One can hope...

There were days when these boards provided specific answers from experienced cruisers. Now, people don't even bother to read a full post before responding.

Some of us want specific information.

Guess I'll contact Eli personally.

And I am a She And won't be gotten rid of so easily. Is it really too much to ask a specific question and not have to read generic answers? It's not like I didn't read and do a search through the millions of reviews on these boards before I posted....

Edited by ShotsnCruises