Oasis Voom Internet Pricing

nelblu

Buy one device and get the second one FREE when you buy now!

two devices for $15.00 a day or

four devices: $30.00 USD per day

Limited time offer. Save BIG when you buy now! Buy any 2 device package and get your third and fourth device FREE

Edited by Erwin Family @ Sea

How do I ensure no roaming charges when using my phone. Do I log in voom prior to sail away?

Best thing to do is turn off roaming capability in the settings on your phone. Then you're sure that won't happen. It's also a good idea to turn off cellular voice & data while you're sailing in general. Otherwise it will use up the battery quicker as it continually looks for cellular signals to latch on to.

So I also got the BOGO deal email for an upcoming cruise. I don't remember what the Diamond Plus discount is for the Voom internet packages. Can anyone tell me if it's better to still wait to get on the ship and use that coupon or should I book this now?

Thanks!

I was told that suites would get free internet with the rollout of new suite pkgs.. Can anyone confirm this for me? Thanks!

Carol

I believe that is true for Grand Suite and above, on Oasis and Quantum class.

Edited by clarea

So I also got the BOGO deal email for an upcoming cruise. I don't remember what the Diamond Plus discount is for the Voom internet packages. Can anyone tell me if it's better to still wait to get on the ship and use that coupon or should I book this now?

Thanks!

2 24 hrs for each D+ member or $60 off a package. If you work it right, using 1 device, it will cost you 0. Skip the 1st day. On the 2nd & 3rd day use one of the D+ comp, and for the last 4 days use the 2nd D+ (4x15=60-60).

How do I ensure no roaming charges when using my phone. Do I log in voom prior to sail away?

If you put your phone into Airplane Mode and then turn on just Wifi then you'll be safe from getting any cellular roaming or data charges. Just keep your phone in Airplane Mode and you'll have nothing to worry about.

How good is the internet? I know on the Getaway it was spotty at best and wasn't that good when it came to social media

I could not tell the difference between Oasis internet and our home broadband. It's that fast.

My friends are D+ and were recently on the Oasis where they each used their 2 free days for one device, which then covered 4 days and paid for what they needed later in the week. We did the same with 1 device and then only used Wifi when it was necessary later in the week (which it was). Hope that helps.