NCL Breakaway Upsell 2/28-3/6

blueflower1968

Hi there,

Has anyone had any luck with the NCL upsell department? I called twice last week and today and they are still only offering upsells to the Haven suites. I thought by now I would have better luck :)

I would just like to go from a balcony to a mini-suite.

Thanks.

i also leaped on a chance to get an upsell but the amateur me did not know how to go about doing it...so here I am, a thousand dollars poorer booked on what appears to be a relatively tiny haven suite with no chance of getting a refund...i would have preferred a balcony or even a minisuite.

i also leaped on a chance to get an upsell but the amateur me did not know how to go about doing it...so here I am, a thousand dollars poorer booked on what appears to be a relatively tiny haven suite with no chance of getting a refund...i would have preferred a balcony or even a minisuite.

The haven is worth every. single. penny. Full stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You say that now

You will be very spoiled with that small Haven suite, and won't want to book any other type of cabin for the next cruise. The Haven perks will blow your mind from the moment you reach the Haven boarding lounge to check in at the cruise terminal, and your first lunch up in the Haven....:D:):o

I was also looking for a balcony to mini for the large bathroom. I was told they upsell interior and ocean view to minis and then upsell balconies and minis to haven. I was also told that they upsell the haven suites first and then the minis ten days before.