Fttf?

luvs2beachit

On our last cruise only diamond and platinum got the short line at guest services. That was on the breeze. FTTF did not get priority at guest services

I would have raised the issue had I needed to use guest services. It clearly states that is one of the perks of purchasing FTTF! I'm on the breeze in September and we've purchased it and expect to be allowed to enjoy all of the perks! Hopefully it will be a non issue :)

I would have raised the issue had I needed to use guest services. It clearly states that is one of the perks of purchasing FTTF! I'm on the breeze in September and we've purchased it and expect to be allowed to enjoy all of the perks! Hopefully it will be a non issue :)

We were just on the Breeze in early December 2015, and the sign clearly shows Diamond, Platinum & FTTF above the counter. We used it several times with no problem, don't worry. The above poster might not have noticed it on the sign, as we had a platinum member question why we were in that line since we were only merely "gold" members. Even after clearly pointing out the sign and the FTTF sticker on our sail & sign card, he still didn't understand. Finally another person waiting in line had to explain it to him (still don't think he got it). When I got to the CS she apologized to us for the man's rudeness and was very helpful. I have never had any CS treat me any different according to our current status vs FTTF. I will continue to get it until we reach Platinum status which is one cruise away.:D

We were just on the Breeze in early December 2015, and the sign clearly shows Diamond, Platinum & FTTF above the counter. We used it several times with no problem, don't worry. The above poster might not have noticed it on the sign, as we had a platinum member question why we were in that line since we were only merely "gold" members. Even after clearly pointing out the sign and the FTTF sticker on our sail & sign card, he still didn't understand. Finally another person waiting in line had to explain it to him (still don't think he got it). When I got to the CS she apologized to us for the man's rudeness and was very helpful. I have never had any CS treat me any different according to our current status vs FTTF. I will continue to get it until we reach Platinum status which is one cruise away.:D

Thanks for the clarification [emoji2]

T2C hi! Three of us are sailing out of Baltimore on our first CCL crusie. We will be driving form the DC area. I am disabled (mobility and severe vision issues). I have to use at least a cane almost 100% of the time. Our cruise docs stare that there is a 1:30 - 3;30 PM embarkation time. I do not see anything about a specific check in time though. Not knowing the CCL procedures for ADA passengers, we went ahead and bought the FTTF pass.

1) I am reading this correctly that I just need one pass since the three of us are together in one cabin, correct?

2) We will be dropped off at the port by a family member. Having the FTTF pass, what time should we plan to be dropped off?

3) Once we are at the terminal, is there a particular area or section of the terminal I should look for FTTF check in, screening, embarkation?

4) How long after the scheduled arrival time back in Baltimore should I have pick up meet us at the terminal and is there a particular place designated for that?

Thanks!

We have never had FTTF, but we are Platinum and have the same basic perks; plus we have sailed out of Baltimore a few times. To answer your questions:

1.) You are correct; you only need one pass.

2.) It depends how eager you are to board. With FTTF, you can show up as early as 11:00. When I was there they started boarding between 11:30 and 12:00.

3.) Once you get there, there are plenty of people to direct you to the proper check in line. It is the same for FTTF as Plats. Then they take you to a seating area near the entrance to the ship with the Plats and Diamonds on one side of the aisle and the FTTF on the other. I would estimate that there were about 200 - 300 in each section. the Plats and Diamonds are called first (there were no wedding groups when I went) and the FTTF soon follow (usually about 15 minutes. About 10 minutes after FTTF, Zone 1-5 are called.

4.) At the end of the cruise the FTTF, Plats, and Diamonds met (I think in the dining room) and were the first groups off. We ended up way behind the FTTF group that was huge, but we were still off of the ship by 8:45.

Hope this helps. Have a great cruise.