Escape Questions

newercruiser67

I'm really excited to be booked on the Escape 4/2-4/9. Is this a busier time of year? My husband and I are 48 & 54, we are hoping to relax and have fun. I hate crowds so I'm second guessing our choice to go on the Escape.

I was hoping for Vibe passes but from everything I've read it seems impossible. Would the Spa passes be a good alternative? Sorry this seems all over the place!

I'm kind of an introvert, so any excursion recommendations for my type personality would be appreciated. I'm friendly, just shy.

You're cruising right in Spring Break time for some, so there will be more kids than usual.

Vibe passes aren't impossible but you'll have to try to get there early. Some say as early as 9:30. I'm aiming for 10am personally. It *may* be easier during this time because a lot of families travel with their kids and therefore can't go to the Vibe but that could just be wishful thinking on my part. ;)

The Spa on Escape is really great. Very relaxing and quiet. I loved the different therapy pools. You could checkout upgrading to a Spa cabin that comes with access. They also have some relaxing loungers with a beautiful view.

Edited by Sand and Seas
added info

I'm really excited to be booked on the Escape 4/2-4/9. Is this a busier time of year? My husband and I are 48 & 54, we are hoping to relax and have fun. I hate crowds so I'm second guessing our choice to go on the Escape.

I was hoping for Vibe passes but from everything I've read it seems impossible. Would the Spa passes be a good alternative? Sorry this seems all over the place!

I'm kind of an introvert, so any excursion recommendations for my type personality would be appreciated. I'm friendly, just shy.

Any kids on board will be mostly around the pools or in the kids club. If you don't like crowds, avoid the pool deck. Spice H20 is adult only during the day, and free. The Spa passes would be fabulous if you don't mind paying $200 or so per person. The Waterfront on deck 8 is a great place to relax. Not many people there. Nice padded couches and chairs, ocean view, and bars close by. We spent a lot of time relaxing here.

Edited by punkincc

If my choice was between Vibe & the spa, I'd grab the spa passes or get a spa cabinlike we had. Spice H2O Never seemed crowded on our cruise, & the outside of deck 8 is a wonderful place to relax with a drink made at one of the outside bars.

If the weather is not good, then the District is the place to go. Food republic has small plates for a modest fee right next door.