another OBC question... sorry :-)

ddebaets

Ok, so everything for the cruise is paid for completely; drink packages, mystery dinner, excursions, etc., So my question is, there is $100 in OBC for our room, what else can it be used for? Can it be used for dining in the specialty restaurants and on-board "purchases" of souvenirs, pictures taken, and such? Thanks in advance :-) 45 days!

Yes, RCCL will always find ways to spend more of your money! You can apply it to those flash sales they have, dinner upgrades, etc. You'll not leave with OBC; don't worry! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We always get roped into spending $2000-$4000 on pictures, it seems. Those are our favorite pics we own, though, so we just plan for it. That little OBC doesn't put a dent in that purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Ok, so everything for the cruise is paid for completely; drink packages, mystery dinner, excursions, etc., So my question is, there is $100 in OBC for our room, what else can it be used for? Can it be used for dining in the specialty restaurants and on-board "purchases" of souvenirs, pictures taken, and such? Thanks in advance :-) 45 days!

If you haven't pre-paid gratuities then the OBC can be used to offset the cost.

Edited by yuvraj

How much are the pictures on Royal Caribbean cruise ships? Specifically on the Anthem if known.

They have packages that they sell or you can buy individually... My guess is they are going to be in the $22. - $25 range. .

I didn't look at the prices on our last cruise sorry

I haven't yet sailed on Anthem, but I have been on Oasis and Brilliance. On these, they offered two different kinds of picture services. One is the photo op booths that are scattered about throughout your cruise, with the pictures sold on display on the main deck. These are usually $20 per sheet or you can buy the whole shebang for $200-$400, usually, depending on how early in the trip you opt to buy the package. They also offer a professional portrait studio, called Picture This, which employs professional photographers who do a wonderful job. There is no sitting fee for this service if you're a suite holder or if you are invited, but I think there is a small sitting fee if you schedule yourself. Their packages range from 500 to several thousand, and are worth every penny,

we always get roped into spending $2000-$4000 on pictures, it seems. Those are our favorite pics we own, though, so we just plan for it. That little obc doesn't put a dent in that purchase.

Sent from my iphone using forums mobile app

really!!!!