Breakaway Haven Suite - is it worth it?

blueflower1968

I'm trying to decide whether or not to upgrade to the Haven Suite Penthouse, Category H5 on the Breakaway. What are some of the pros and cons?

We are currently in a balcony on deck 10

We already have all of our dinners and shows booked and paid for.

Thanks.

what sailing date...cause on my 3/6 sail there is only 2 left!!!

I'm trying to decide whether or not to upgrade to the Haven Suite Penthouse, Category H5 on the Breakaway. What are some of the pros and cons?

We are currently in a balcony on deck 10

We already have all of our dinners and shows booked and paid for.

Thanks.

Pros - non-crowded pool area and sun deck with great service, butler and concierge, upgraded room service menus at no charge, Haven restaurant, priority embarkation and debarkation, all 4 perks if booking more than 30 days out (if offered), the awesome coffee machine in your suite

Con - more expensive

I personally would not sail one of the 'away ships without a Haven suite. One pass by the main pool area confirmed that for me.

Pros - non-crowded pool area and sun deck with great service, butler and concierge, upgraded room service menus at no charge, Haven restaurant, priority embarkation and debarkation, all 4 perks if booking more than 30 days out (if offered), the awesome coffee machine in your suite

Con - more expensive

I personally would not sail one of the 'away ships without a Haven suite. One pass by the main pool area confirmed that for me.

1,000% this ^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

sailing date 2/28/16....several left at $500 pp

the 2/28/16 Breakaway cruise will be our 7th time on the Breakaway and our 6th time in the Haven...........best money you will ever spend to make that cruise over the top. But, be warned it's extremely hard to go back to any other cabin type after the Haven experience. :o:o:o

That's a great price on the upsell, go quickly they won't last long.

You'll see Steve and I at the Haven bar all week......that's our home away from home.

Edited by Got Tequila?

the 2/28/16 Breakaway cruise will be our 7th time on the Breakaway and our 6th time in the Haven...........best money you will ever spend to make that cruise over the top. But, be warned it's extremely hard to go back to any other cabin type after the Haven experience. :o:o:o

You'll see Steve and I at the Haven bar all week......that's our home away from home.

I am also in the Haven on 2/28.....see you there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We had a Haven penthouse on Deck 16 two years ago on BA. It was beyond wonderful!

This time we are sailing in a Forward Penthouse on deck 11. The Haven is the way to go on the BA.

We are also on the 2/28, save me a seat at the Haven Bar!! :):)

We had a Haven penthouse on Deck 16 two years ago on BA. It was beyond wonderful!

This time we are sailing in a Forward Penthouse on deck 11. The Haven is the way to go on the BA.

Welcome to the Bar...:o....Unfortunately some of our Haven bar staff has left on vacations recently. Jelly Rose in December, Ronoldo at the end of January and Carol and Wayne this week. But, as long as my 1800 tequila is chilling I'll survive :D

hArWkmxVOMyme0d6cPQJgMSAZhLfyZeT42GPXt_vanhQqUaDa804ss19-35gC3FdFNgN-ECWwP02D1Xd7eyiYz_Wt_FXBoVQPQJ4jgqHRL_QPZti782Zzn5N1_GBk4IrqjPACt7S6DSlcOEwsOSCcL6Y-_UUxG_Dm5vWyh7c2xmQrSueIssWx6zaX6p5Sfik6fVVFbvZm6kU0d4jmtpWjEJZ5Q30rymxG-lzY-u2HyJZAlKtYCR6FZaJKqC_QwvqUMtc-YXYWQ7ajHrIsHXTUZ5CZfAoFuyzzbhPhU1n61Zvzw4WzBi1Y4usyEhz6PZC04yP99l-8MRX_5P8ZUohmTUYdUSNsMlSE0FoNyKY6A1AS8_FUVrAfwSb3iBxOMIXHTG0RZz-4umzJeJXPVsq4ULnEvaAR1WccoyQ19k1LhbwGzbXFKKNUkRIU9qVZ1Qa1LiwTjSwmkjWziUe2Kr3EwQ2UORcrvHtkv3BggSbymkU11mPivow2V7HxlXIvY19u3sX53MyXZBj8O6XryGClz-n-twDQQHul6coXbq6MvV8CeZQD375r-oKEqI3KFpP0MM0TQ=w877-h657-no

We are in an aft penthouse. Our 4th time on BA and it's the only room we've had. Is this your first time in the forward ph? Maybe we can compare the rooms on the 2/28 cruise?

Marilyn

Welcome to the Bar...:o....Unfortunately some of our Haven bar staff has left on vacations recently. Jelly Rose in December, Ronoldo at the end of January and Carol and Wayne this week. But, as long as my 1800 tequila is chilling I'll survive :D

Nice to see your pictures!

Marilyn

We are in a Haven aft penthouse on the 2/28 cruise on the Getaway. Can't wait to get to the bar lol. [emoji483][emoji924][emoji483]

Edited by scorp646

We are in a Haven aft penthouse on the 2/28 cruise on the Getaway. Can't wait to get to the bar lol. [emoji483][emoji924][emoji483]

for that size balcony i was tempted to do that. ive seen video of the spa haven room we may get and i do wish was a tad bigger just so i could put my legs out. but i'm lazy and i wouldnt walk to the front of the ship as often to do the haven stuff

hey fellow haven friends...love to see those of you sailing on 3/6/15..let me know who you are by your initials...for example, john doe...j.d.

by the way, I will be the indian guy with the initial of b.k. sailing with my wife susan...love to share some great memories at the haven bar

hey fellow haven friends...love to see those of you sailing on 3/6/15..let me know who you are by your initials...for example, john doe...j.d.

by the way, I will be the indian guy with the initial of b.k. sailing with my wife susan...love to share some great memories at the haven bar

I will be in the Haven with my mom and sister. My mom will know everyone by the end of the cruise because she loves to talk to people :)

We are a.g, Joann and Jen

I will be in the Haven with my mom and sister. My mom will know everyone by the end of the cruise because she loves to talk to people :)

We are a.g, Joann and Jen

We'll see you at the Haven bar too! cpd and rd :-) Last time on Breakaway we had an aft PH. Loved it but not the loooong walk to the Haven. This time we are doing a fwd PH on deck 11.

i already posted a question if haven was worth it and i see i have some strong opinions here. wondering if anyone has spa suite experience as we would love the tub in the room and the free thermal which would get heavy use

If you are talking Spa Haven rooms, I think they are the best bang for your buck! They are the cheapest of the Haven rooms, and you get access to more areas. It was awesome to have the choice of either location for lounging on sea days (and rainy port days).

Is Jelly Rose still in the Haven on the Breakaway. I am sailing again August and hope she is there.

Jelly Rose left during our December cruise, I believe she left on the 16th of December and got to be home with her family for the first time......in a very long time. She was torn about coming back to the Breakaway where she felt "comfortable" or possibly going to another ship.

I'll report back if she by chance is back for our sailing on the 28th.....it would make me so happy to see her again in the Haven bar.