Adults Only - Mo Bay

amallison

We've finally decided that we want to do a beach day in Montego Bay. One of our friends would prefer to go to an adults only resort. I know we have the option of Secrets but are there any other adult only resorts that we should look into before booking?

Just book Secrets, its fantastic. The only Adults Only resort that stacks up to Secrets would be Grand Rose Hall as far as reviews go and its a little farther away. Sandals day passes can be hard to come by and the ones closest to MoBay are not the nicest ones. Secrets would be a home run and you loose almost no time in transfer because it is so close to the mobay terminal. I spent a week at Secrets St. James last summer and never grew tired of it. Even at $100 a day your getting a steal. Normal room rates are about $500 a night for a Preferred club room there.

Edited by JP350Z

Just book Secrets, its fantastic. The only Adults Only resort that stacks up to Secrets would be Grand Rose Hall as far as reviews go and its a little farther away. Sandals day passes can be hard to come by and the ones closest to MoBay are not the nicest ones. Secrets would be a home run and you loose almost no time in transfer because it is so close to the mobay terminal. I spent a week at Secrets St. James last summer and never grew tired of it. Even at $100 a day your getting a steal. Normal room rates are about $500 a night for a Preferred club room there.

Thank you! It looks like a very nice place!