Captain Charlie Carr QM2?

Gazroberts80

I know that Captain Charlie Carr, who works for P&O (Carnival group) is down as one of the three Captains of QM2 this year. Obviously in the last few years Captain Wells and Oprey have been the only two captains.

I've heard great things about Captain Charlie Carr, from those who have sailed with him on P&O. He is apparently from my hometown of Wigan and I wondered if he has yet captained QM2. If he is yet to does anyone have any idea when he will be captaining QM2 this year.

The FAQ section of the Cunard website no longer lists the dates specific captains will be in command. As much as I love Captain Wells, a brilliant Captain, I'd love to be on QM2 when a Captain from my hometown is in charge.

I know that Captain Charlie Carr, who works for P&O (Carnival group) is down as one of the three Captains of QM2 this year. Obviously in the last few years Captain Wells and Oprey have been the only two captains.

I've heard great things about Captain Charlie Carr, from those who have sailed with him on P&O. He is apparently from my hometown of Wigan and I wondered if he has yet captained QM2. If he is yet to does anyone have any idea when he will be captaining QM2 this year.

The FAQ section of the Cunard website no longer lists the dates specific captains will be in command. As much as I love Captain Wells, a brilliant Captain, I'd love to be on QM2 when a Captain from my hometown is in charge.

I do not know the answer but I see that J C Carr is actually down as potential captain for all 3 of the Queens.

I'm sure it wasn't like that the last time I looked but you are absolutely right so is he just acting as a potential reserve, I can't imagine he will move between Mary and Vista class during this year. That does imply he may not have a defined slot on any ship. I believe he's a fleet captain at P&O now so maybe that gives him the flexibility to fill in. I know a Captain Draper if P&O was previously listed but never actually captained one of the Cunard fleet and his name was switched to Captain Carr.