Larger than the usual outsides. I can't seem for the life of me find anything

Or pictures about them. Several of the Freedom and Voyager class ships

Have them.

Has anyone ever stayed in one of the new outside cabins on deck 3? They

Used to be part of the dining room. It looks like the portholes are much

Larger than the usual outsides. I can't seem for the life of me find anything

Or pictures about them. Several of the Freedom and Voyager class ships

Have them.

I know that Radiance class turned the small port side dining room on Deck 4 into cabins. I don't remember Navigator doing something similar, BUT I have never sailed NV, so not saying it didn't happen. Looking at NV deck plans, it does look possible...

We are on Navigator right now and the dining room on Deck 3 is completely there' date=' nothing removed for new cabins.[/quote']

You can see the added deck 3 staterooms by looking at the difference between the 2013 and 2014 deckplans, attached to this post.

nv_deck03_v2013_mar.pdf

nv_deck03_v2014_may.pdf

Are you sure its Navigator you are thinking of? I think Navigator made some new cabins where the disco was, and maybe some up on 12?, but I didn't hear this.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

On deck 3 they turned part of the first floor dining room into a few cabins. They were also put in on the Independence. I'm in cabin 3728 for the transatlantic in May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by JPEvans

We are on Navigator right now and the dining room on Deck 3 is completely there' date=' nothing removed for new cabins.[/quote']

Can you knock on 3728 and ask to take a picture. [emoji41]

Just off Voyager. Had been "upgraded" from our PR on deck 8 to OV 3620. Was told that we could not be changed back to our original cabin as it had been accepted by someone else. My thought was that had either booked a qty or were upgraded themselves so could not really see why we could not be reinstated. Lesson learned, change your preferences for auto upgrade.

Anyway, the cabin itself was very new compared to previous cabin BUT this was right where the tender was lowered or above where the gangway was on port days. We also found that as there is no wall separating the cabin from the public area, people tended to gather right outside our door, so every time we left our stateroom we had an audience. I would certainly avoid this particular room. The others on either side were more private.

Just off Voyager. Had been "upgraded" from our PR on deck 8 to OV 3620. Was told that we could not be changed back to our original cabin as it had been accepted by someone else. My thought was that had either booked a qty or were upgraded themselves so could not really see why we could not be reinstated. Lesson learned, change your preferences for auto upgrade.

Anyway, the cabin itself was very new compared to previous cabin BUT this was right where the tender was lowered or above where the gangway was on port days. We also found that as there is no wall separating the cabin from the public area, people tended to gather right outside our door, so every time we left our stateroom we had an audience. I would certainly avoid this particular room. The others on either side were more private.

Did you happen to take a picture of your cabin?