symbolic wedding

RS915

My fiancé and I are getting married in New York before our cruise on March 4th. We would like to have a little 10 minute ceremony on the beach or ship while away. We can't afford the wedding packages and don't want anything fancy. no flowers etc. just someone to do the vows and take a picture of us. (Just with our cell phones). Any suggestions of how to make this happen?? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi! I would urge you to go on the Roll Call of your cruise and ask if anyone would be interested in taking pics of the two of you. I'm sure someone will be happy to help! Or have a romantic dinner and have the photograph take a picture of you! They are always around taking pictures of guests at mealtimes.

Don't worry about not having a symbolic ceremony. We were supposed to get married onboard January 25th but found the value for money to be ridiculous.

In retrospect was the best decision we made. No fretting over the wedding dress. We booked a pleasant dinner in a specialty and ordered champagne.

Good luck!