4 adults to a room?

crcossel

Anything is doable. But you may not have to worry about being the maid of honor afterwards. LOL. One note. I'm sure you have already done this, but compare the total package price for 2 inside rooms versus 4 people in 1 room. May not be a huge difference per person.

Hey, y'all: the OP was back in February. According to the cruise counter on the bottom of her signature, she went on this cruise, on the Triumph, this past July.;)

It would be interesting to hear if they went 4 to a cabin and how it went.

And suggestions continue;)

Here's something you may want to consider. This as worked for us many times in the past when we have sailed with 3 persons in the same room.

Book your cabin as close as possible to the spa/gym. The proximity to the gym means you have an extra shower/bathroom facility just steps away from your cabin. Really comes in handy when it's time to get ready for dinner.

Just be cautious about the price. Most times, the cabins (even the interior cabins) on the spa deck are significantly higher. Try one deck lower. Best to check the deck plans.

great idea

My first cruise was in 1983 on Carnival Tropicale - Their first new trip. Cruising was still "expensive" My good friend and I booked through a travel agency that had you share a cabin with other women...strangers.

Can you imagine that happening today?

Well there were four of us in an inside cabin on the Riviera deck. No planning. No cruise critic. Lots of clothes and makeup.

We had a blast. Take an upper bunk, better air circulation, at least that long ago. One of the strangers - we became friends. Visited her the next winter, and ended up marrying one of her co-workers.

Get up early. Find a place on the deck to call your own and go crazy!