Captain Marvins

tricktsm

We loved this tour!

For a family of 4 it was 139.00 for a tour from 10-1. 3 adult tickets and one child..child under 12.

We tendered off ship walked two blocks to office. We paid and waited about 15 mins for a bus. The bus took us to the boats we were sailing on..about a 5-10 min ride..but because we were early..the bus driver showed us around the island and took us by the Govenors house:)

When we got there we discovered that Captain Marvin himself was taking us out..that was pretty cool.

We went to two snorkling locations...very beautiful! (will post the underwater pics as soon as I get them developed;) ) At the 2nd location one of the guides went down and coaxed a pretty good size nurse shark out of his cave..that was very cool. Then it was off to StingRay city...it was very nice. Kinda scarry at first ..but once you get used to them rubbing against you..it's great! We all kissed the stingray they called Emily. It is supposed to bring you 7 years good luck!

They also offer a video of your excursion..this was 60.00. I can't wait to see it!

Here are some of our pics...I will post the underwater ones ASAP!!Conquest Grand Cayman 2005

Tricktsm,

We are sailing this Sat. and we have not secured our excursion in Grand Cayman. We know we want to do the Stingrays, we were just going to wing it when we got there. Did you secure Captain Marvin before you left? Did his company pick you up at the dock? or did you just happen on him? Thanks for the info!!:)

This was a great tour. Well worth the money. We were with Tracy's family and had a great time. I heard that the stingray tour on the Conquest was $59 a person and only was to do the stingray's. They did not get to snorkel at two other locations like we did. Their tour was 3 hours just like ours, but it sounded like when we compared with our dinner companions that we did so much more. I stressed a little about getting off the boat in time for our tour. Not one problem was off with extra time. Captain Marvins was the Best!

Archived