Drink package on Jewel

sara mom

Hi all! After reading different posts with conflicting information, I was hoping that someone who has been on the Jewel can answer a few questions for me.

1. If purchasing the premium package on-board, was there any type of loyalty discount?

2. Was there a difference in price if pre-paid or paid for on your boarding day? There is a thread discussing that some ships have gratuities included if pre-purchasing and if bought on the boat, the gratuities are additional.

Thanks for your help!

Hi all! After reading different posts with conflicting information, I was hoping that someone who has been on the Jewel can answer a few questions for me.

1. If purchasing the premium package on-board, was there any type of loyalty discount?

2. Was there a difference in price if pre-paid or paid for on your boarding day? There is a thread discussing that some ships have gratuities included if pre-purchasing and if bought on the boat, the gratuities are additional.

Thanks for your help!

Unless there is a loyalty discount, and Royal does not raise the price after you purchase, the price pre-cruise and onboard should be exactly the same.

The loyalty discounts are experimental at this point, so there is no telling if it will be offered on your cruise.

Just off of the Jewel yesterday.

Keep in mind they also have a 10 punch drink card available on day 4 for $75 (came out to around $85 with Tips included) So it works out to about 8.50 per drink. You can buy as many of these drink cards as you like the last 4 days of your cruise.

That's a good deal.:)