Select drinks package 2016

Please can anyone inform me which wines and beers are included in the Select Drinks Package ? I understand wines below $8. ....are they drinkable ?

Many thanks.

Virtually all beer is included. The only exception I know of is the Chimay Blue 750ml.

This was just posted:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49162797&postcount=1

Hi,

If we upgrade to Premium what wine value does that get us up to ?

Thanks

The Premium and Ultimate packages covers wine to $12, or $14 if the wine prices already have gratuity added as in Europe.

Edited by clarea

One quick note for the packages... if you select a drink that costs more than what is included with your package (say a 10 dollar glass when your package limit is 8), you only pay the difference between the two. So it would be billed as 2.36 (2 + 18% of 2.)

One quick note for the packages... if you select a drink that costs more than what is included with your package (say a 10 dollar glass when your package limit is 8), you only pay the difference between the two. So it would be billed as 2.36 (2 + 18% of 2.)

I thought that only works if you have the Premium or ultimate package. You only have to pay the difference, but if you have the select, you had to pay the whole amount.

I could be wrong. It is just what I thought I understood.

dp

I thought that only works if you have the Premium or ultimate package. You only have to pay the difference, but if you have the select, you had to pay the whole amount.

I could be wrong. It is just what I thought I understood.

dp

You're correct, the Select package gives no credit for cocktails.

Thanks, What about wine. If someone has the select pkg, will a $10 glass of wine only be $2 + 18% or will they charge the full $10.

dp

The Select package will give you an $8 credit on glasses of wine, so $2 + 18%.

The Select package will give you an $8 credit on glasses of wine, so $2 + 18%.

Thanks

Perfect, my MIL will be happy to hear that, as she plans on getting the select cause she only drinks wine, and is happy with cheap wine ;-) But might want to "Upgrade" to a better glass once in a while with a fancy dinner. May be not;)

dp

On Grandeur, one of the people in our group had select and paid the difference. I don't know if that was just something being done only on the ship or if that policy has changed.

I'm not there now (as much as I would like to be, haha!) so I can't say for certain.

Thanks

Perfect, my MIL will be happy to hear that, as she plans on getting the select cause she only drinks wine, and is happy with cheap wine ;-) But might want to "Upgrade" to a better glass once in a while with a fancy dinner. May be not;)

dp

Gotta keep mamma happy! Cause if mamma ain't happy... no one else is either.