shampoo & conditioner?

gummyvites

I assume the princess ships offer shampoo, but is there a separate conditioner or a combined shampoo with conditioner? My hair desperately needs the separate conditioner and I'm trying do decide whether I need to bring my own. I'm on the Sapphire in November. Does anyone know exactly what is offered and what you need to bring on your own?

Thanks!

They have separate shampoo and conditioner.. If you are in a regular room, they will be in those small pouches that your cabin steward will change when used. If you are in a mini or suite, they will be in small plastic bottles.

The shampoo and conditioner are definitely separate. I can't use the combos - my hair is uncombable if I do.

Since my hair is very thick and relatively long (just below shoulder length), I usually use 2 - 3 packs of conditioner each time I wash my hair (which with the beach and pool is sometimes 2x a day), but I always ask the steward for extra conditioner as soon as we see him/her and I always get plenty.

• 2 weeks later...

Take your own conditioner(at least a little until you can buy some). I have a horrible time combing out my hair without conditioner, and the princess one doesn't work unless I use a lot too. So if you have had trouble with some conditioners, take your own.

Regardless of what you may think of the products, you can't deny when you smell that eucalyptus lotus spa stuff, you think about vacation!

I have thick but straight hair and found both the shampoo and condition to be just fine. The lotion is a bit thick though.

I have very thick, coarse, curly and frizzy hair. I loved the shampoo and conditioner on the ship. Nice soft curls and NO frizzies!! If I would have known they sold it on the ship I would have bought a bunch of it. Darn............ now I have to wait till my next Princess cruise a year from now. :mad:

I just happen to have a bit of that shampoo and conditioner stowed away...dunno how it made it into my suitcases...must have been some elfin magic or something.

Actually, I took a few extras just so that in the middle of winter I could wash my hair and have that 'just vacationed' feeling.

I didn't know they sold it either...do they sell it up in the lotus spa? (I probably know the answer to this but what the heck)

I also love the ships products..the elvies also put some in my luggage. :p Even with the my own products I find my hair is softer..I believe it is the water on the ship that helps, maybe I should bring a jug of it home!!! The lotion is thick but works wounders when put on a warm from the shower, toated from the sun body!!:cool: :D

I also love the ships products..the elvies also put some in my luggage. :p Even with the my own products I find my hair is softer..I believe it is the water on the ship that helps, maybe I should bring a jug of it home!!! The lotion is thick but works wounders when put on a warm from the shower, toated from the sun body!!:cool: :D

That is true about softer hair. Even though I have to use almost a whole bottle of the conditioner on the cruise, to comb out my hair in the shower, it does seem softer. I think it may be the water.

Archived