Escape, Allure or Oasis

FLUFFLULA

Trying to decide whether to cruise on Oasis or Allure, vs. NCL Escape. DH and I have cruised both Oasis and Allure and they are my favorite ships. We have never sailed on NCL and DH thinksthe Escape has some interesting amenities. All three are sailing during the May time we are available to cruise.

What would you choose and why?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and recommendations!

Check out TheDougOut's ^^^ Escape trip report as well. It was great!

I've been on all 3 as well. Oasis and Allure are very nice. Escape is also great in its own way. I don't think either are "better" but I'm not loyal to one or the other. They both have their goods and bads. I think NCL has more to offer in terms of nightlife- I feel like it goes pretty dark on RCCL early at night. The pool areas are slightly better on Royal, though truthfully they aren't much larger (and no water slides, if you have kids or like that sorta thing). I feel like the Escape has a younger vibe all together.

Assuming the free beverage package and dining package, Escape will give you a better value overall. But that's up to each individual if you drink and eat at specialty restaurants. Again, I've done both and enjoyed both of them. I don't think you can go wrong!

Check out TheDougOut's ^^^ Escape trip report as well. It was great!

I've been on all 3 as well. Oasis and Allure are very nice. Escape is also great in its own way. I don't think either are "better" but I'm not loyal to one or the other. They both have their goods and bads. I think NCL has more to offer in terms of nightlife- I feel like it goes pretty dark on RCCL early at night. The pool areas are slightly better on Royal, though truthfully they aren't much larger (and no water slides, if you have kids or like that sorta thing). I feel like the Escape has a younger vibe all together.

Assuming the free beverage package and dining package, Escape will give you a better value overall. But that's up to each individual if you drink and eat at specialty restaurants. Again, I've done both and enjoyed both of them. I don't think you can go wrong!

I completely agree. Except I have been on Allure Oasis, Quantum and getaway doing escape next.

Since you have done Oasis class might be nice to try something new. You will find more similarities than differences.

I've also been on both the Oasis and Allure and only 1 NCL cruise on the Epic. Since I was on the Epic in Europe I didn't get to enjoy the ship too much as we only had 1 sea day, so I'm looking forward to experiencing NCL in the Caribbean. But, what I do remember from the Epic, people were up late at night even for a Europe cruise. We were all dragging the next day in port, but it was worth it!

I say try the Escape! NCL is different than RCL so just go in with an open mind.