Roy's Caribbean drink packages ,so confused !! please help

Koolmnbv

Hi I'm posting this because I searched and couldn't find the answer anywhere. Actually I find so much conflicting prices, information etc. so anyone that has recently sailed on allure of the seas (I'm sailing Feb 2017) please help me out once and for all!!

I realize Royal Caribbean does have drink cards , and my husband drinks alcohol (I do not- it's not a gimmick to try to share) so I have 2 questions.

if he purchases the most expensive tier card am I able to just purchase the regular soda card?

Also which non alcoholic card serves fountain drinks, bottled water and also non alcoholic frozen drinks (pina coloda, strawberry daiquiri etc) I want to purchase whichever level will cover those 3 options for me. Thank you!!

Edited by Koolmnbv
Eta : we do not want to share one card , we each want seperate cards that cover different iinterests

Hi I'm posting this because I searched and couldn't find the answer anywhere. Actually I find so much conflicting prices, information etc. so anyone that has recently sailed on allure of the seas (I'm sailing Feb 2017) please help me out once and for all!!

I realize Royal Caribbean does have drink cards , and my husband drinks alcohol (I do not- it's not a gimmick to try to share) so I have 2 questions.

if he purchases the most expensive tier card am I able to just purchase the regular soda card? Yes. Soda only is called Royal Refreshment.

Also which non alcoholic card serves fountain drinks, bottled water and also non alcoholic frozen drinks (pina coloda, strawberry daiquiri etc) I want to purchase whichever level will cover those 3 options for me. That package is called Royal Replenish.

Thank you!!

See answers in RED above.

Prices are in this document. Add 18% gratuity to the listed prices:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

Edited by clarea

WE were on Allure two months ago and Oasis two weeks ago. Only one person is required to buy the drink package. My son got the Premium package and was able to order anything from beer, wine, and cocktails including Makers and coke, cosmopolitans, and any frozen drink, he was also able to use the package in MDR as well as Vintages, almost all beers in the pub and at Chops, the only place he could not use it was at Sabor.. The package also included a refillable Coke tumbler that he gave to his daughter, who is 10 years old, and she used it through out the ship at pool bars and at the self serve coke machines. It seemed that the Ultimate package would not be worth the extra price. You can purchase the package as soon as you board if your not sure what package you want. After the third day they sell a 10 drink package that can be shared for $79.00. happy cruising.. PS: be sure to book all your shows well before your trip and get to the show room at least 20 minutes early..

Drink Packages...Royal Refreshment soda package - from $4.50 per child / $6.50 per adult per day (approx £3.50 per child / £5 per adult)

Enjoy unlimited refills of Coca-Cola products at any of our bars, lounges, Windjammer Café, Main Dining Room and at our private destinations. A complimentary Coca-Cola souvenir cup is included!

Select Drinks Package - from $40 per person per day**(approx £25)

Beer (a selection of bottle, can and draught), wine by the glass (up to $8 value), fountain soft drinks with souvenir cup, non-alcoholic cocktails.

Premium Drinks Package - from $55 per person per day** (approx £35)

All house spirits with mixer and premium cocktails, beers (a selection of bottle, can and draft), premium wine by the glass (up to $12 value), frozen & non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain soda with souvenir cup, still bottled water (500ml).

Ultimate Drinks Package - from $65 per person per day** (approx £40)

Virtually unlimited options! A combination of all the benefits from our Premium and Royal Replenish Packages.

Evian Water Package - from $28.45 per person per day (approx £18.70)

Stay perfectly refreshed with our Evian® 1 litre bottled water, available in quantities of 8, 12, 16 and 24 and delivered conveniently to your stateroom with savings up to 35% on individual bottles.

Juice Package - from $20.15 per person per day (approx £13.20)

We'll conveniently deliver our Minute Maid® bottled juice packages to your stateroom. They're available in a variety of flavours and quantities (6, 8 and 12 bottles) for savings of up to 25% on individual bottles.

Please note: 18% gratuity is included in all package prices.

** Available for sailings of four nights or longer. All bars and lounges, Windjammer Café, Main Dining Room, and our private destinations during normal business hours are included in the package. Guests between the age of 18-20 on a cruise departing from outside of North America can only book the Classic or Premium Alcohol package once onboard. See our FAQ for more details.

Let me add.. It is not a card, but a small sticker that is put on your seapass card. When you order a drink the card is swiped and a picture of the cardholder shows up on the screen in front of the bartender.. Although there is absolutely no sharing of drinks my son kept my wife floating in cosmos for the whole week.. After the third day the bartenders rarely even bothered to swipe the cards, as soon as they see the card your good to go..

Thank you so much, will it matter if we are the only 2 adults in the room if he has ultimate or premium package and I only have Royal replenish?

Royal does not require all adults in a stateroom to purchase the same (or any) package.