Last Minute Deals for Solo's?

Victorious8

Hey everyone, so I am about to go crazy with my insane semester of school and I am really in need of a spring break trip. My friend just backed out of our CA cruise trip and the only other option I have at the moment is Cancun with a group of 21 year olds. Although that sounds fun and I am still pretty wild I am also 27 and am looking for some wild times in moderation. I see now that a lot of the NCL cruises have awesome last minute deals (and for singles) is this common for them to do or is this out of the ordinary. Thanks!

Hey everyone, so I am about to go crazy with my insane semester of school and I am really in need of a spring break trip. My friend just backed out of our CA cruise trip and the only other option I have at the moment is Cancun with a group of 21 year olds. Although that sounds fun and I am still pretty wild I am also 27 and am looking for some wild times in moderation. I see now that a lot of the NCL cruises have awesome last minute deals (and for singles) is this common for them to do or is this out of the ordinary. Thanks!

Where are you finding those "awesome" deals? They sure aren't like they used to be.

I don't see really great deals anymore. A few years ago they had last minute offers like 0% single supplement and a base fare around $40 a night. That seems to be long gone.

That said if you are observing it long enough and are willing to spend some time and energy as well as being ready to gamble what I nowadays do is booking flights and hotels way before the cruise. Obviously the risk is that you either end up paying sky high cruise fare, if your assumption that they will have trouble filling the cabins is wrong, or stick with a land vacation around your flights.