Any cruisers back from Independence...disembarkation question

SF

Is there a way to find out what pier we will be disembarking from now instead of waiting until we board?

I know we leave from pier 25 on March 3rd and we come back on Monday, March 7th but the sites I've looked at don't say from which pier.

Is there a way to find out what pier we will be disembarking from now instead of waiting until we board?

I know we leave from pier 25 on March 3rd and we come back on Monday, March 7th but the sites I've looked at don't say from which pier.

About 5 days before you return, you can find your terminal assignment here:

https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webclient/public/PublicMovements.aspx

We just got off Indy today (2/27-3/3); it was terminal 25 for both embark and disembark. We did express departure; carried out own bags off. Waited 5-10 min in stairwell down to deck 1; off ship by 8:30. Customs line was quick, got taxi for 5 and was checked in at FLL and thru security by 9:10.

• 2 weeks later...
We are planning to disembark with our luggage after our Indy cruise but what is the earliest time this has been allowed in recent weeks? I understand each disembarkation is different but just want to get an idea how things have been going as we need to be off as early as possible.

Was on the Feb 22 cruise . We were in terminal 1 at Ft L airport by 8:45 am. We self debarked .

Just got off Indy this morning. From the time we left the ship using the self assist, we got through Customs, got taxi to FLL and got through airport security in 1 hour 45minutes. Now just waiting for 11:24 flight! We left ship at 7:30 and waiting at our gate in airport at 8:45, easy peasy!

I found Indy's self debarkation to be disorgainzed. On 3/7, at terminal 25, we were at the appointed area by 6:30 but the line didn't start moving until almost an hour later. No announcements made, either. By that time, Customs was a mess and we didn't make it to our car until amost 9:00.

Each sailing will be different, I'm sure, but I would recommend lining up as soon as possible to get off the ship quickly.

Good luck!

Edited by Mommabear2Five

I was on the cruise and disembarked on the 17th. We got online for self carry at 7:30...big mistake. Be there before 7am. People were cutting in line because there was only one person on the floor directing them.should have been several directing people l e coming off the stairs and elevators. Once we got into the customs area it was very quick but took over an hour to get there. The custom officer was a little difficult because my 15yr old only had a birth certificate. He wanted a photo id. He said next time bring a school id....I kept my mouth shut but wanted to say that the school id isn't official her birth certificate is, but i was good. He was rude about it...even asked for.my marriage certificate since her name is the same as my married name but i was single when she was born. I pointed out we had the same names now, and my birth date matched what was listed on her birth certificate but he was scary rude about the questions.