Questions on Maximizing UBP

HowardK

I have a question since this is my first ubp. Is it really unlimited? I mean neither my wife or I are big drinkers but it would be nice to not have to limit what we drink or how much the drinks are. I just don't want any surprises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

[quote name='CEngelhart']I have a question since this is my first ubp. Is it really unlimited? I mean neither my wife or I are big drinkers but it would be nice to not have to limit what we drink or how much the drinks are. I just don't want any surprises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app[/QUOTE]

$15.00 max per drink, no limit on how many you have.

[quote name='razzzbere']This post cracks me up! I plan on getting virgin drinks at one bar for my kids, sending them away and then going to another bar to get a real drink for myself and my husband. Is that OK? Please don't flame me!! :o The prices will keep going up no matter what we do![/QUOTE]

Ha...sending them away! Send them to play with my kids and I'll join you for the booze!

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='hansolosmom']thanks for the pedialyte tip - I had never head of it until I saw the commercial for the movie Single girls (or something like that) I was going to look into it, but now I don't need to since you've confirmed.[/QUOTE]

Thats an age old tip. I am in my mid 30s and I remember this tip in college during my spring breaks and such.

Pedialyte and a few motrins BEFORE I go to bed after a night of drinking even if I am feeling like I am the queen of the world (feeling good, no headaches etc).

I eat a lot on a cruise and then add a few glasses of wine and usually want to sleep. I think I want to drink and party in my mind but my body can't keep up. It doesn't help that I'm a light sleeper and sleep bad on a cruise.

Anyway, crazy question since we're on a drinking thread and avoiding hangover........... what's with the dry mouth? I feel like I get it even with a moderate amount of alcohol and even with consuming lots of water. No headache or hangover but hate the dry mouth. If anyone has tips.....

[quote name='HowardK']I was being serious- but in a good natured way. I will be nice to order a drink without thinking "this is $11 etc...". However, I don't intend on being hungover or drunk to the point where I don't enjoy the cruise.[/quote]
^^ This.

When we normally cruise we tend to have one cocktail per evening and, maybe a glass of wine with dinner occasionally but with the UBP thrown in on this trip we will maybe have 3 or 4 drinks each during the day without concerning ourselves with the cost. I'm pretty sure our daughter will melt her card on sodas though! She doesn't have many when at home, but she's on holiday too!

[quote name='luddite']No food or drink at the muster drill. Sobriety is optional.

In order to maximize the value you will need to drink a LOT more than one drink every three hours. You should be able to knock back 3 or 4 mojitos in an hour. If you choose something really vile like Coor's Light you should be able to pound 5 in an hour.

Any breakfast place will bring you a Mimosa or Bloody Mary.

Remember now---you cannot drink all day if you don't start in the morning.[/quote]

my oh has... 'you cannot drink all day if you don't start in the morning' on a t-shift, got it on freemont st, Vegas. One of his favourites..

We certainly got our monies worth from thec UBP!!!!!

I found when waking for the bathroom about 5am I would down a pint of water and 2 ibuprofen then go back 2 sleep for a few hours did the trick hangover wise!