Luggage Tag Question

Jose Tejas

This will be our 1st time on an Azamara cruise. Forgive me if this has been covered, but how close to the cruise date will be be able to print our luggage tags? On past cruises seems like 30 days out was standard. Thanks....

And who is the "Bonnie" that seems to know most everything about this cruise line?

This will be our 1st time on an Azamara cruise. Forgive me if this has been covered, but how close to the cruise date will be be able to print our luggage tags? On past cruises seems like 30 days out was standard. Thanks....

And who is the "Bonnie" that seems to know most everything about this cruise line?

Bonnie is the official from Azamara who represents the cruise line here. She is an Azamara employee. Generally you can print the baggage tags about thirty days before departure. I hope you will enjoy your cruise. Great ships and wonderful crew.

Welcome to the Azamara family Jose!

I'm not the moderator of the Azamara forum; that is our CC Host Andy.

But I do read the threads [almost] everyday [and sometimes many times a day] to make sure everyone is getting their questions answered. By far most questions are answered expertly by the community here and I read the thread and move along to the next thread.

I don't solve our guests' individual issues, but I can usually find the answers or direct them to the right email address that will reach the right person who can.

I should also explain that we [Azamara] also learn quite a bit from this community, for which we are grateful.

For example, we appreciate learning quickly if our website has an omission or error, or a link isn't working. And so much more!

So the communication is really a two-way street.

Enjoy your first cruise with us, and know you can count on this forum for answers.

Hi Bonnie,

talking about missing things or errors on the website.

A few months ago I mentionend that AZ did not publish the profile of Captain Magnus on the website. And just checked it and... nothing.

I´m sorry for him and us that we know nothing about him when we board the Journey in about 2 weeks.

Following the schedule he is already on the ship and being the Master. Shouldn´t he be honored by an own profile like all the other leading officers?

Kind regards Marita

Maverine, the passengers from the US are still getting printed luggage tags mailed to their home.

We here in Germany have to print them out. Ours were ready two weeks ago, printed, folded and put into old plastic tags, which I use for every cruise.

30 days prior to embarkation, we got the email from Azamara to finish our online-check-in by printing out the documents and the luggage tags.

In about 17 days we will board the Journey and are totally enthousiast about seeing "our" refurbished ship. I don´t know, why my countdown is showing a wrong number of dates until we embark.

Marita

Edited by wuppis
corrections

Hi Marita, the OP asked for the printable tags, so he/she might also live outside the US. We are from Germany, too but booked through a TA, so we got an email with the attached travel documents including the printable luggage tags. Maybe we missed a link but we couldn't print them before. I think we'll be on the cruise next to yours, [emoji4].

Hi Bonnie,

talking about missing things or errors on the website.

A few months ago I mentionend that AZ did not publish the profile of Captain Magnus on the website. And just checked it and... nothing.

I´m sorry for him and us that we know nothing about him when we board the Journey in about 2 weeks.

Following the schedule he is already on the ship and being the Master. Shouldn´t he be honored by an own profile like all the other leading officers?

Kind regards Marita

Hi Marita,

I have just come off the Journey. I was onboard for five nights sailing up the Mexican Pacific Coast. It was wonderful.

But you should know I was onboard entirely because YOU pointed out we were still missing the profile of Capt Magnus on our website!

I've now interviewed both the Captain and our Hotel Director Ryszard, whose profile is also missing. Both profiles will be written and posted in a couple weeks.

This is another good example of how this CC community helps us.

Thank you.

Wonderful, thank you Bonnie,

good to hear, that both will get their profile on the AZ website.

I know Ryszard from our cruise we made together around the British Isles and could not understand, why there was no profile of him, being for a longer time working for Azamara.

I could understand, that the profile for the "new" Captain Magnus had to be made, and I´m sure, it will be perfect, if you make it.

Looking forward to see it published on the website. But I think we will be faster on the Journey than the interviews being published on the website.

And good for you that you got the five days onboard to make the interviews. :D:):D:)

Marita