Hotel Lancelot Rome

carol1962

My husband and I were looking into booking this hotel. I have read in Trip Advisor reviews that the 6th floor balcony rooms are really nice. These rooms are not available for our dates. There is a first floor terrace double/twin room available. Has anyone who has stayed here have any information/recommendation for this room? Also how did you find the hotel overall? Thanks, Carol.

I stayed at this hotel several years ago and will be going back in May. I can only comment on the 6th floor room which was very large and had a wonderful balcony.

Ā 

The hotel is near the Colosseum and had exceptional service. An adequate buffet breakfast is included.

My family and I stayed at this hotel while on a land trip. We had a quad room as it was just over night. The real fun of this hotel is that it is family owned and run.

There is a fixed price dinner menu that is not to be missed with wine!!! After a long day of sightseeing we were very happy to stay at the hotel and enjoy dinner with the owner herself!!!

The location is a bit of a challenge if you are walking from the train station as we were but well worth it.

If we need a hotel in the future we will not hesitate to book again.

• 1 month later...

Wondering if anyone had any opinions/ stayed in a first floor double terrace room? No 6th floor Colosseum rooms are available for our stay. Any other tips/advice/thoughts about this hotel would be appreciated.

Last year we stayed at Hotel Lancelot. Can't remember which room but I can highly recommend the hotel as well as the Fixed Price dinner. Clean rooms very nice staff, good rate. Hope this helps šŸ˜šŸ·šŸ·