I'm a virgin...

mrscaribbean

......Princess Cruiser that is. Sorry, I had to throw a "catchy" title in there other than the usual "First Time Princess Cruiser" title. What can I say? I'm such a silly person. We have our first Princess cruise booked on the CB leaving on 10/29/05. We have been on RCCL, NCL, & Carnival. We are really looking forward to going on Princess. I'm trying not to let some of the negative posts sway my excitement. For the most part, I think that most of the reviews, etc. are positive. You can never please everyone. My DH says that out of all (13) cruises that we have been on, he's most excited about this one. I will hopefully be able to submit my review upon our return. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the weather...LOL.

PS Thank's to all of the past Princess Cruisers for your suggestions, reviews, ect.

You might also want to jump in on our roll call thread - we have a nice little group of CC members who are planning to meet up to say hello once we're all on board. It's up to 17 pages already but here's the post to point you in the direction of getting included on the roll call

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=4695972&postcount=252

I was initially concerned by the variability I saw in threads about the CB but have long since gotten over those concerns. We don't frequent the buffet or the main pool areas so crowds there won't be an issue and I have every reason to believe that with the right attitude we'll all have a fantastic time.

Hope to see you there!

Welcome to the Princess boards. There's a wealth of information here. I am sure you'll have a great time. We had a wonderful cruise on the CB after being concerned with a few of the bad reviews that the CB received prior to our cruise in January. If you guys have enjoyed so many cruises in the past, you can't go wrong with Princess. Go with the flow and just see how it goes. Don't expect things to be the same as with your previous cruises since each cruise line is different from the others. Have a great cruise. Maybe we'll pass each other since I'll be on the Coral leaving Nov 4th.

Welcome to Princess. Now you get on that ship and enjoy yourself. Join the roll call group, and what might help is to ready the "sticky" about members from Princess tells all or something like that. Have a great time.

Marilyn

My DH and I are also on the 10/29 Caribbean Princess cruise..please join our roll call as mentioned previously. I have been on these boards since we booked in May and have read the good, the bad, and the ugly. There are some people out there who will complain about anything... I'm a firm believer that if you "go with the flow" all will be fine. This will be our 11th cruise and like I've said in the past...the only bad cruise is "no cruise". Please join us..we call our group the "Pirates of the Caribbean" and plan to meet the first full day at sea.

Archived