Booking shore excursions - but I have the shore excursion credit

skrodle

Hi there-

Generally not a big fan of cruise line shore excursions, except when they have unique offerings that you cannot get on your own, or I am on a limited window and don't want to miss the ship...

that said we got the $50 per cabin per port excursion credit. I have only ever sailed with Princess and when you reserve your excursions, you are charged on your shipboard account, not pre pay (well you have that option, but why pay now when I can pay later)

When i go to book on NCL it wants me to pay for the excursion (not happy that it is a pre pay) but it is not accounting for my $50 (not that I can see anyway)

Anyone have any advice on this?

Thanks!!!

David

We have shore excursion credits and were asked to call the shore excursions number to book. We were not charged ahead but onboard we will see the amount on our bill minus the credit. The tickets will be In our stateroom the day we arrive. (IMO it should be made more clear that you have to call to book with excursion credits but hope this helps)

We have shore excursion credits and were asked to call the shore excursions number to book. We were not charged ahead but onboard we will see the amount on our bill minus the credit. The tickets will be In our stateroom the day we arrive. (IMO it should be made more clear that you have to call to book with excursion credits but hope this helps)

Ummmm... its pretty clear already. All you have to do is read it.