Miracle Cabins 5138-5141 Help

joeb49

Thanks to everone on the boards I was able to find out our cabin assignment! But now I need your help again!

We booked a 8a guarantee and now upgraded to 8b! Yeah! But when I look at the deck plan cabin 5138 on the Miracle is in an odd location- near the stairs and elevators but seems pushed back into the ship- not in line with the others!!

Has anyone been in these cabins (looks like 5138 through 5141 are all in the same type of location)?? Or know if they are good or bad???

I should say- even a "bad" cabin will be GREAT!!- we are on Vacation! and cruising!!!!!

Also anyone ever get Carnival to change a guarantee cabin assignment?? As it looks now- ship is almost sold out!

Thanks in advance for your continued help!!

Sue

That cabin is right the at the stairs/elevators. You shouldnt hear noise as the elevators are in banks..rooms by themselves/

Standing on your balcony facing the water in cabin 5138 to your left is the other cabin-- to your right and down will be life boats.

I think its a good location. between two decks of cabin space.

Thanks!

Just wondering if we will be able to see out to the right and left- or will a big wall of the other cabin be all we see to the right and a big lifeboat all we see to the left!! lol!

All info welcome !

Thanks!

Sue

Archived