Delta airlines changes flights for Carnival cruise

cmptrwiz

It's not flight number changes that cause problems with seats, it is plane changes.

Yes I discovered that. When they changed my flight number we got a new plane. We went from a 737-800 to an A319 Airbus. I don't care that they made the change just text, email or call and let me know. I have had to make changes in the past and they are easy to work with.

Airlines are notorious for doing this and yes, if it is 7 months out, will probably do it again. The good thing is, because they are making the change and not you, if it does not fit your schedule, they will change it without charging you, just have to call them. They should send you an email though.....But I have had changes with no email as well. I just check it regularly to see if has changed.

debbie

I booked my flights on Delta 8 months ago for my cruise from Hawaii to Vancouver originating and ending in New Orleans.

They changed my flight time or my flight number and plane 8 times so far. We are traveling with another couple and arranged to sit by each other but each time they made a change, they changed our seats around.

I was able to go online and get the seats right again but just because I knew they would change them. At least they emailed me each time they made a change because I set up notifications with them.

The last time they changed my connection flight too early to make so they let me cancel and I booked United.