Regal Princess and Visit to Berlin

Atlantic Canada

Since our cruise includes Berlin we would like to have some advice on how to approach that stop. We have been looking at the Princess tours and they look very good but we were considering doing this on our own. Would you recommend that approach?

Is the train near where the ship docks and can we book passage on that independently? Does anyone know the cost of a return trip? If we do the independent travel is it easy to see Berlin on foot by yourself or do we need to consider booking a tour in the city?

Any information about this stop will be greatly appreciated.

The port is about a 3 hour drive from Berlin. Also, Berlin is a large city. With that said, I recommend that you use a tour company. We used Alla Tours for Berlin and St Pete and got a great deal since we were booking both. See my response to your other post.

Since our cruise includes Berlin we would like to have some advice on how to approach that stop. We have been looking at the Princess tours and they look very good but we were considering doing this on our own. Would you recommend that approach?

Is the train near where the ship docks and can we book passage on that independently? Does anyone know the cost of a return trip? If we do the independent travel is it easy to see Berlin on foot by yourself or do we need to consider booking a tour in the city?

Any information about this stop will be greatly appreciated.

I did the Princess train tour and thought it was great. The distance from port would make me hesitate on trying it on my own. Lunch was included at a local restaurant and was very good.The train depot is a new ultra modern wonder in itself. Went to all the must see stops and museum island was the highlight of the tour.