Anyone know if there is carpeting in MDR Vista Thinking of Family Harbor area noise?

luv2gonow

Hi,

I was hesitant to book Family Harbor Balcony/Suite (which is now sold out)

because of noise from Galley. Had a previous bad experience on the Dream in Cove balcony with very loud noise.

There is still an Ocean view room left that my mom is considering in Family Suite area. It is deck 2 aft which is below the Main Dining Room.

Anyone know if there is carpeting in these rooms. Any experience with cabins

under a restaurant dining area?

Thanks

Kerri

Edited by luv2gonow

Same thing here. I loved everything about the Family Suite but couldn't chance it with noise from the Galley. We opted for the OV Family cabin under the MDR. Crossing fingers the noise will be minimal to none [emoji4].

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Same thing here. I loved everything about the Family Suite but couldn't chance it with noise from the Galley. We opted for the OV Family cabin under the MDR. Crossing fingers the noise will be minimal to none [emoji4].

Hopefully it is quiet:D

Kerri

So, looking at the deck plans - would you be better off being under the restaurant, which actually closes at night, or under the unknown grey space - which one would assume would be hallways but could possibly be some sort of crew space. :rolleyes: :confused:

Same here, I'm hoping it's not too bad. I'm kind of concerned though. I will guess I will wait for some reviews to come in.