Question for past brides

Good morning everyone!

My fiancé and I are getting married this August in Nassau, the Bahamas and I'm looking for inspiration. We are arriving to Nassau via the Carnival Fantasy but we hired a local planner. We are trying to decide decor and flowers. Does anyone mind sharing pictures of their day to help us get ideas?

Good morning everyone!

My fiance and I are getting married this August in Nassau, the Bahamas and I'm looking for inspiration. We are arriving to Nassau via the Carnival Fantasy but we hired a local planner. We are trying to decide decor and flowers. Does anyone mind sharing pictures of their day to help us get ideas?

I don't know what options your planner is giving you, we did a few DIY projects to accompany the little options we had. We told our planner our color scheme and that was all we could do with her without making our own additions. I made our bouquets (fake) and the planner did the centerpieces (fresh flowers). I made table runners and supplied the napkins because lime green was not a standard color option for linens. here are some pictures, i also have a review of my wedding cruise in my signature below. Happy Planning!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400