New York - Luxe Valet Service for parking?

djpk2003

Has anyone had experience with this company? We had been researching using a valet service for our parking on upcoming April 10 day cruise out of Manhattan, and came across a Groupon deal for this company. I reached out to the company and it seems like it would work for us, but I'm hesitant only because I've never heard of them until now. We had heard good things about Valet Anywhere, but the price difference with the Groupon purchase would be $80, so.....? Any feedback GREATLY appreciated, must purchase by today on Groupon!! :confused:

Never heard of them, and by the way it's rather obvious that most of the reviews for Valet Anywhere were phony...made by first time posters who were quite likely owners or employees of the company.

Do you really want to hand your car over to someone who is taking it to an unknown location? On my most recent cruise I spoke to someone at our Meet and Greet who had used Valet Anywhere and asked her if she knew where they parked her car. Guess what...she didn't...they didn't tell her.

I've never heard of them, either, and I live within a half-mile of the Manhattan port. Do you know exactly where they're going to be parking your car? If you decide to do this, I would certainly advise you to make a note of the mileage when you hand it over and then compare it to the mileage when you get it back.

Edited by Langoustine