Does My Cruise Details not show Soda Package?

In April, I will be on the Breeze on my first Carnival cruise and I'm really looking forward to it. I purchased the Bottomless Bubbles Soda Package and have received the email confirmation for the order. However, when I sign into the Carnival site and review "My Cruise Details", the package does not show up anywhere. I have also ordered post-cruise transfers and these show up nicely in the "My Orders" section. Is it normal that my order for the Soda Package does NOT show up anywhere on "My Cruise Details"? Thanks in advance.

I do not believe it shows up. I purchased the Cheers package for my upcoming cruise on the Sunshine, and I can not find it anywhere either. However, when I go to purchase it, it says I already have it purchased. I also have a confirmation email so I wouldn't worry about it.

Pre-purchases through the Fun Shops online get logged as gifts and don't show up in your orders. It's OK. Just print out that order confirmation email and take it on your cruise with you, just in case something goes wrong so you can prove you paid for it.:)

• 4 months later...
I have always heard if you pre-purchase the soda card or onboard while in port you will be charged tax, does anyone know if it's still true for Carnival Pt Canaveral?

This has stopped a couple years back. You are charged tax only on the drinks you get while in a US port. Doesn't matter when you buy the package as there is no tax on that at any time.

Edited by firemanbobswife