Canadian Dollar at Par

Wow how narrow minded. No wonder we Canadians put Canada flags on our luggage (as do a lot of Americans) in order to be treated well and to not be mistaken as being from the US.

If Trump gets elected can Canada have a wall as well?

Nevermind a wall, how 'bout our own NCL ships home ported in NS and BC :p

I'm kidding, we have many friends and family in the US and there's absolutely no need for racist remarks on this thread. Our countries have been friendly for a long time and Trump nor anyone else will change that.

However, I must say that, on this board, there seems to be a lot of racist remarks made by only a few ... there's just no place and no need for harassment or racism on either side of our long border.

I posted this thread for those who are interested... if has been helpful to only a few, great, if its' not helpful to you then I guess we'll just have to keep looking. :)

I did not say that the big ships were "rubbish". I used the word to describe the cruises that I do not like and wouldn't even consider.

I don't mind being criticized for my thoughts but at least criticize what I wrote not what you think I wrote.

Hang on, I didn't criticize anything. If you don't want others reading into what you wrote, then try not doing that yourself. QI am booked on one of them and wanted your honest opinion -- whatever that might be. I wasn't trying to start something. Sorry you took it that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you pay for it. The devaluation in Canada is the doing of its central bank, it helps keep their exports flowing into the US. I never would use use a Canadian flag on my luggage as I'm not ashamed of my country or Trump.

If NCL wants to throw away 35% then its their concern. I cancelled my upcoming cruises on them because they charge for everything that was once included. I guess it's NCLs VAT.

Was this a response to something on this thread? I must have missed it?