Noticed prices have gone up.

gordylad

We have a couple of cruises booked for this year and just noticed the prices have gone up by a few hundred dollars.

Was also looking at next year and some prices higher than yesterday.

That is typical. Prices go up and down all the time.

By setting next year's prices higher, it gives them room to reduce the prices later and make it look like people are getting a bargain when they see the prices drop.

Meanwhile, if they can sell any for the higher prices, it is that much more profit for them.

Not only do prices fluctuate with supply and demand, but the cruise line will usually raise prices when they toss in more perks.

They know that many customers will pay a higher fare if they think they are getting "free" drinks and "free" internet.

Even the discounted special category prices without any perks can vary day to day, or hour to hour, some being really good deals, and others not so much.

Many passengers are totally unaware when others book the same category cabin for much less (or much more) than they paid.

We have a couple of cruises booked for this year and just noticed the prices have gone up by a few hundred dollars.

We've had a cabin booked on the Eclipse for next January. When they added the second perk promotion for "free", our cabin category increased by $300. Nothing anymore is free at X.

I booked the Silhouette September cruise you have booked a couple of weeks ago.

I used my American agent as though no perks the price was a lot lower for my balcony stateroom than here in the UK, noticed the price has gone up quite a bit.