Dream Balcony May 2017 Excursions

trj1020

We are cruising on the Dream May 28 2017 and are looking over excursions and trying to decide which would be the best one to choose in Cozumel. We have no idea which to choose in Montego Bay maybe a rum tour or something different and we are looking at the Turtle Farm in Grand Cayman. I liked the La Casa en La Playa excursion but want to see if anyone can tell me about it? Has anyone been on the La Casa en La Playa private retreat excursion in Cozumel? Any advice or experience you would like to share is appreciated! :)

We are cruising on the Dream May 28 2017 and are looking over excursions and trying to decide which would be the best one to choose in Cozumel. We have no idea which to choose in Montego Bay maybe a rum tour or something different and we are looking at the Turtle Farm in Grand Cayman. I liked the La Casa en La Playa excursion but want to see if anyone can tell me about it? Has anyone been on the La Casa en La Playa private retreat excursion in Cozumel? Any advice or experience you would like to share is appreciated! :)

We loved Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel - all inclusive with great beach, pool, food, drinks - it is $55 per person. It is not through Carnival but on Mr. Sanchos website - you pay $5 deposit and the balance when you arrive. Great way to spend a day in Cozumel!

Edited by BamaCruisers2011

do they have a non all inclusive price? We might have a couple of beers and a taco, surely not $110 worth of food and drink.

Paradise Beach is not all-inclusive, which is one thing I really like about them. I don't like to eat or drink much on excursions. I'm too busy with the activities. Paradise Beach has a couple nominal charges, then they expect you to spend a little on food/drink or purchase the access to the water toys. I always have a great time there.

Cozumel is one of the best ports out there for doing things on your own. There are so many beach clubs there that all offer something different, and you'll have a better experience for cheaper than a Carnival excursion. Depending on what you're looking for, one of them will be a good fit for you. Paradise Beach is the perfect fit for me, but others will find their perfect fit elsewhere. You just got to pay for the cab rides, but you'll have no worries about that. There are always plenty of cabs, and whenever you want to head back to the ship, there are cabs waiting at the beach clubs ready to go. So doing something on your own gives you the opportunity to spend a lot more time at the beach club. If you plan on going over to the mainland, that involves a lengthy fairy ride, so you really should book that through Carnival, just to make sure you'll get back to the ship.