What are some recent changes from NCL?

Mirrasi

I went on the Getaway a year ago and even back then they were making a bunch of changes. I just got a good deal to go again in a week and a half so just want to check and see if anything I should be aware of. I totally get NCL nickel and dimes because they did that to me last year. So not I'm not fussing, just want a heads up of anything new I should know about.

I'm in an inside guarantee room with no packages and not planning to eat in any specialities since I did that last time.

1. I assume they are still charging for room service?

2. Has any of the Getaways free restaurants now charging fees? I can't remember the free ones other than Taste, Savor, and the buffet.

3. Can I still bring my own soda?

Im assuming there isn't anything else that will effect me directly but want to check.

I went on the Getaway a year ago and even back then they were making a bunch of changes. I just got a good deal to go again in a week and a half so just want to check and see if anything I should be aware of. I totally get NCL nickel and dimes because they did that to me last year. So not I'm not fussing, just want a heads up of anything new I should know about.

I'm in an inside guarantee room with no packages and not planning to eat in any specialities since I did that last time.

1. I assume they are still charging for room service?

2. Has any of the Getaways free restaurants now charging fees? I can't remember the free ones other than Taste, Savor, and the buffet.

3. Can I still bring my own soda?

Im assuming there isn't anything else that will effect me directly but want to check.

Yes, there is still a charge for room service. I believe that some breakfast items are free.

I'm not aware of any previously free restaurants on the Getaway now having a charge. As well as the ones you list, there is the Manhattan Room, o'Sheehans and the Noodle Bar.

Yes, you can still bring your own soda.

Very quickly, the things I can think of which may affect you are that the daily service charge is now $13.50 a day and that bar prices have gone up.