Email for dining room requests

Hi and thanks for the interest.

My request is very simple. I want a table for 5 (just for me and my family) in the MDR, 8:30 PM seating. We already have the 8:30 time confirmed @ MDR. I just need to secure the table for 5.

Sometimes when the ship is too crowded you end up in a not so desirable, not so nice adjacent room (it happened to us once @ Liberty 8 years ago).

Besides, this time we want to be seated by ourselves, so we can have more time to share.

As you pointed out this is not the OP question. Maybe I should've started a new thread.

I am kind of new around this Boards.

Best Regards!!

No - my fault - I assumed (wrongly) when the OP mentioned table size that they were looking for a table for two.

MDR floor plan,

This is for Bob, are you familiar at all with the vision floor plan?

I would like to make a request, never have. We always end up by the window at the front of the MDR , and truly never feel part of the whole experience.

I know my DD love to be in the middle of the dining rooms, any suggestions on that?

thanks in advance, you have been a tremendous resource!

Does anyone have any dining floor plans for Allure? I know when I sent a request for Freedom last year they sent me the floor plan with our tables indicated. It wasn't the entire dining room but i was able to see the location. Getting ready to send my request for our upcoming cruise and would like an idea of where i might want to request a location in addition to our table size request for our group of 13.

I'm including what i am talking about for FOS.

TIA.

seating.jpg.244478810492621241781c918d81b5bd.jpg

Hi Everybody!

4 days ago I emailed rcldining@rccl.com to place a table request for diner in the MDR.

I promised to post their answer and their email came back to me a short while ago.

They sent me a very simple email with a copy (confirmation) of their computer's screen and a small layout of where our table is. For some reason I cannot attach it to this post.

Now I can confirm that the email rcldining@rccl.com is the one you need to place specific requests four your diner tables.

Does anyone know where I can find the layout of the MDR of the Allure?

Our table is the 421.

Thank You Very Much!!!

Horacio

Hi Everybody!

4 days ago I emailed rcldining@rccl.com to place a table request for diner in the MDR.

I promised to post their answer and their email came back to me a short while ago.

They sent me a very simple email with a copy (confirmation) of their computer's screen and a small layout of where our table is. For some reason I cannot attach it to this post.

Now I can confirm that the email rcldining@rccl.com is the one you need to place specific requests four your diner tables.

Does anyone know where I can find the layout of the MDR of the Allure?

Our table is the 421.

Thank You Very Much!!!

Horacio

I emailed the same email address last Friday 3/4, for our Enchantment cruise that leaves in 20 days. I have not received any reply yet. Hopefully we will hear something soon!

Any suggestions on when is the ideal time to make a request? I assume you don't want to make it too far in advance, but want to be sure to give them enough notice. We are sailing on Oasis on April 9.

Thanks!

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the e-mail. I sent the following and received a confirmation in only 45 minutes that it had been forwarded to Liberty of the Seas (the initial e-mail was forwarded to 'LB Dining Shoreside' in only one minute!):

"Marlene Prieto <mprieto1@rccl.com>

1:27 PM (7 minutes ago)

to me

Good day,

I have forward the request to the vessel.

Thank you,

Marlene Prieto

Administrator, Restaurant Operation

Food & Beverage Operation

(305)539-6000 | mprieto1@rccl.com

Fax: 305-539-4205

logo

From: Sergio Noble [mailto:SNoble@rccl.com] On Behalf Of RCLDining

Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 2:25 PM

To: LB Dining Shoreside

Subject: Fw: MDR table request | Liberty - Galveston | 20 Mar 2016 | Res ID 1017448

Thank you and kindest regards,

----- Forwarded by Sergio Noble/HO/MIA/RCL on 03/08/2016 02:24 PM -----

<*****@gmail.com>

03/08/2016 01:42 PM

To

rcldining@rccl.com,

cc

Subject

MDR table request | Liberty - Galveston | 20 Mar 2016 | Res ID 1017448

Hello,

We would like to request a large, 10 or more person, table next to an outside window for our 5:30 PM dining. We are a two person party. If not available, we would like an 8, 6 or 4 person table next to a window. Our details are:"

I am using a TA for my March 27th sailing on the Anthem, I have classic late

dining. It's our 15th wedding anniversary and wanted to make sure we have a table for 2 also.

Can I e-mail or will they only take the request from my travel agent?

I would recommend you email RCI directly, the catch all email for dining is rcldining@rccl.com

Hi, good luck to all that request whatever table ( that they want) and perhaps a location that they might enjoy.

I have done that in the past as well ( using some of the above listed names and emails) ...... sometimes it worked and sometimes it did not ....... couple of times an email from Miami contained an email from the ship with the table number and location printed ......... but when we boarded the ship and got to our cabin, a different table number was listed on the card that one takes to the MDR on the first visit.

In one case it was a really very poor location and not the table size that was promised in the email. ...... and it did no good requesting them to honor the email that was sent to us a week or two before.

I have sent my dining request so now I am curious if I get what I requested. Thank you for the information, I will post again when I have results

I see that greenb has results already. We are sailing on adventure April 2 and 9, b2b and I sent my request same day as greenb but I have no response as of now. I will wait til the end of this week then I might resend.

I see that greenb has results already. We are sailing on adventure April 2 and 9, b2b and I sent my request same day as greenb but I have no response as of now. I will wait til the end of this week then I might resend.

Hi.

Since my cruise was almost here, I waited a couple of working days for their response but it didn't come back. Then I decided to resend my request. Twice.

Regards!

Horacio

Hi.

Since my cruise was almost here, I waited a couple of working days for their response but it didn't come back. Then I decided to resend my request. Twice.

Regards!

Horacio

Thank you, I will resend it and see what happens.

Received my table assignment today from Sergio who appears to be the adventure dining coordinator - table for 6 by the window - table 420. Same table for both weeks, nice. Thank you Bob for the info.

Received my table assignment today from Sergio who appears to be the adventure dining coordinator - table for 6 by the window - table 420. Same table for both weeks, nice. Thank you Bob for the info.

Glad for you! Any tips on getting a response - I sent a request on 3/7 and wondering how long I should wait before resending, and what is most persuasive ; )

Glad for you! Any tips on getting a response - I sent a request on 3/7 and wondering how long I should wait before resending, and what is most persuasive ; )

3/7 was about 2 days ago. It can take them 4-5 business days to respond from what I've seen. So give it a couple more days and if you don't hear back within about a week, ping them again.

Today was a week since I initiated my request, and I've yet to receive confirmation. The day after I sent the email, I received a reply that my request was being forwarded to the ship. But nothing since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pleased to report that I got a response and they fulfilled my seating request. It took about a week.

Good to hear. Now let us know how it goes on the ship. Lately, the confirmation differs from what we actually are assigned on the ship.