Site Problems?

MCFTJCH2V

I keep on getting thrown to outside pages, off cruise critic I can no longer expand my screen to expand posts to read them larger, and the top selections for cruise lines and threads appears to long wrong on my iPhone.

Am I alone ?

I keep on getting thrown to outside pages, off cruise critic I can no longer expand my screen to expand posts to read them larger, and the top selections for cruise lines and threads appears to long wrong on my iPhone.

Am I alone ?

The website itself seems to be working for me. But I can't get into the forum app, I use. It won't let me log on at all. There were some issues yesterday. I guess glitches are still occurring.

Am I alone ?

I've noticed the last couple days when viewing CC from my PC that pages are hanging up, not responding, etc., and then Windows wants to try to find a solution and then reopen the page. Sounds like they're having technical difficulties.

I got a reply to my email where they asked me to delete and reinstall the app. I had actually deleted it last night and reinstalled this morning when I saw that it had not been fixed. I did it again just to be sure and the images were still there. I replied to the email and she said she would send it back to the developers.

I got a reply to my email where they asked me to delete and reinstall the app. I had actually deleted it last night and reinstalled this morning when I saw that it had not been fixed. I did it again just to be sure and the images were still there. I replied to the email and she said she would send it back to the developers.

Just deleted and reinstalled and it actually got worse! Lol. Just happy my kids werent hanging over my shoulders like they usually are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk