Limo

hannah0903

hmmmm, guess nobody takes limo's to the ship?!? Think I'll go to a different cruise posting board, people don't seem to want to help you here, also I can't believe the persnickity,snobby, condonscending remarks some people leave for others..NOT NICE !!!

I have used ABC Limousine service before and they are great. I use them from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami but I will check for you to see if they work out of Tampa. They have always been on time, etc.

Have a great day.

Jacki

Wow, posted at midnight and two hours later ready to take the question to another board for lack of response plus sneak in an attack at the posters here. The board is much more active during the day and early evening. Check back later and hopefully someone will answer your question for you.

Has anyone used Embassy Limo out of Tampa? And is it worth getting? I have taken the bus and taxis before, would like to try the limo service. Don't know if it's worth the $75? Thanks! Anne
If you like limos, then I would think it would well be worth $75 to make a grand entrance. When are you cruising? Do you plan to have the limo waiting for you when you come back ashore? Let us know how it goes - I know you will impress the heck out of your fellow cruisers - make them wonder who the rich & famous person is who takes a limo to a Carnival cruise! Have fun!

We used FLTours (towncar) last October for our Disney Magic cruise. It ended up costing us about the same as a shuttle, but I think it would depend on the number in your party. You can check them out at http://www.fltours.com

No need to get harsh - sometimes it takes longer than two hours to get a reply. I know that I've waited a day sometimes. I've also seen very few condescending, snobby remarks on this board.

Jeanne

:cool: if you choose to use a limo service , cool for you

I live in the south florida area and we have used a limo service - it works out to a few dollars more ..... and no headaches!!!!, I usually call the service when we are just about ready to get off the ship - they are waiting for us outside the luggage area.

:cool: if you choose to use a limo service , cool for you

I live in the south florida area and we have used a limo service - it works out to a few dollars more ..... and no headaches!!!!, I usually call the service when we are just about ready to get off the ship - they are waiting for us outside the luggage area.

joedel,

which company did you use? we're going with inlaws from Boynton and were going to drive, but a limo seems like a nice option. Any recommendations?

hmmmm, guess nobody takes limo's to the ship?!? Think I'll go to a different cruise posting board, people don't seem to want to help you here, also I can't believe the persnickity,snobby, condonscending remarks some people leave for others..NOT NICE !!!

Hannah- just a note to let you know this is NOT a chat forum- you really do need to give people at least 24 hours to reply. No matter what cruise board youpost to you will not get instant answers especially at midnight.

Like I said-- 24 hours to see what you get.

to answer your question-- limo in Tampa for 75 bucks?? is this taking you from the hotel to the pier?? 10 minute ride. [personally not worth it to me a taxi will cost 20 bucks as just as effective.

Wow, posted at midnight and two hours later ready to take the question to another board for lack of response plus sneak in an attack at the posters here. The board is much more active during the day and early evening. Check back later and hopefully someone will answer your question for you.
\

I'm not the only one that works second and third shift, ONE reply would've been nice. This is my third inquiry without any response really except to this one, (knew that would rile some people up) Hardly a sneak attack, if you read the other posters, not all but some can be sooooo mean. Good thing I don't go on this when it is busy, could get ugly. CATTY CATTY

Also, went to the 3 other cruise boards, got replies within a few minutes..must be more night owls over there. To the other great posters that was kind enough to reply, Thanks so much for your tips, I'm still himming and hawing over it..seems abit much to pay $75 from the airport to the pier, but what a headache last time trying to get a cab with 2,000 other people, (from the ship) Bus took forever it seem to leave which is why we took the cab for the second trip. So here it is, time for the third and the limo seems less hassle.

We used FLTours (towncar) last October for our Disney Magic cruise. It ended up costing us about the same as a shuttle, but I think it would depend on the number in your party. You can check them out at www.fltours.com

No need to get harsh - sometimes it takes longer than two hours to get a reply. I know that I've waited a day sometimes. I've also seen very few condescending, snobby remarks on this board.

Jeanne

wasn't being harsh, simply stating MY OPINION! I rest my case!

\

I'm not the only one that works second and third shift, ONE reply would've been nice. This is my third inquiry without any response really except to this one, (knew that would rile some people up) Hardly a sneak attack, if you read the other posters, not all but some can be sooooo mean. Good thing I don't go on this when it is busy, could get ugly. CATTY CATTY

Well, it looks like the other 2 topics that you posted not only received replies but they were welcoming, informative replies.

I have found this board very helpful and friendlly. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Jeanne

This is my third inquiry without any response really except to this one, (knew that would rile some people up)

I see everything youposted got a reply to -- very good replies to if I may add. There is a way you can check to see if any of your posts got replies. GO to teh top and click on USER CP.. anything that was replied to since you last visit will be on that page.

another way to check--is click on your name... it will give you an optionto view all posts.

\

Are you kidding!!!!

Hey....then just get your answers on "the" other boards.....

what a jerk....

I see everything youposted got a reply to -- very good replies to if I may add. There is a way you can check to see if any of your posts got replies. GO to teh top and click on USER CP.. anything that was replied to since you last visit will be on that page.

Serene,

I've always wondered about that. Do you have to be subscribed to any forums for that to work or do you need to be in the thread that you started. I'm relatively new so I don't know all the ends and outs.:rolleyes:

hey funinthesun

we leave on jan 29th, I am an executive for Target, I wish we could leave sooner ..... need to be there to recover after the holiday season ,and the soonest was the 29th I should be there for the opening of the boynton supertarget- hagen road and boynton beach blvd . can't wait for the cruise

joe

I've always wondered about that. Do you have to be subscribed to any forums for that to work or do you need to be in the thread that you started. I'm relatively new so I don't know all the ends and outs.:rolleyes:

I dont subscribe to any forums-- oh mi gawd-- I can then only imagine my inbox for mail..lol

You need to post in the thread for it to work. go up and click on it now.. see whats there.

also- when you are on the main board--anything you posted to will have a check mark.

Did you also know that people have either a grey or green light next tot heir name? Green means they are online.

hey funinthesun

we leave on jan 29th, I am an executive for Target, I wish we could leave sooner ..... need to be there to recover after the holiday season ,and the soonest was the 29th I should be there for the opening of the boynton supertarget- hagen road and boynton beach blvd . can't wait for the cruise

joe

Joedel......

What a small world. We drove by there just the other night and wondered what they were building. Is it on BBB, across from Hagen Ranch, near that hospital? That's near where my in laws are (off hagen Ranch and BBB).

I loooove Target! But yeah, it will be crazy for the holidays. Kids are out of school the 1st week of Jan, we're there! Can't wait. I'll let you know how it is. Spent a bundle yesterday at 441 and Okee. on halloween crap, I mean stuff!!!!!!

Archived