Ordering gifts

silvermoon2

I am not sure, but I know some friends of ours tried to order a few things 5 days out and it was too late. I recall reading that it MAY be 2 weeks out.. I will see what I can find out.

Just checked Carnival site and it is ONE WEEK OUT:

DISCLAIMER: All orders are accepted up to and no later than one week prior to sailing date. Prices and deadlines are subject to change without notice. Deadlines are subject to change due to the ship's itinerary and holidays. ALL ORDERS MUST BE PREPAID. In the event an item is not available at the time of the sailing, an item of equal value will be substituted. Prices may vary for deliveries made in Los Angeles, San Juan PR, Alaska, New Orleans, New York, Hawaii and Canada. Gifts and Services items are subject to sales tax in the following ports: Key West, Miami, Port Canaveral, Tampa, New York City, and California.

Whatever you do, take copies of your order confirmation (fax copy or e-mail confirmation) along with a copy of your credit card statement as proof of payment if you have the time.

I ordered a bunch of drink coupons one time and only received half of what I had ordered and paid for. When I brought up the discrepancy, the burden of proof was put on me. Fortunately I had printed an extra copy of my order plus I had proof of payment from credit card statement. The next day, I received the rest of my coupons.

Archived