The Italian brochoure 2017-18 is out!

portofrome

P.O.R ... I see on the first page about the Seaside, page 10 they are still using a photo showing tables outside despite the fact that they have changed the ship and the Deck 9 Balconies will come out over that area!

I see on page 42 that they are showing a TA for Seaside despite refuting the idea, you do have to wonder what MSC are upto.

The UK site also has the 17/18 brochure online but the TA sailing is missing and the so called first cruise on the 23rd December is now only being offered as a 15 night cruise! the Deck plans still had Deck 19 missing.

Edited by sidari

P.O.R ... I see on the first page about the Seaside, page 10 they are still using a photo showing tables outside despite the fact that they have changed the ship and the Deck 9 Balconies will come out over that area!

I see on page 42 that they are showing a TA for Seaside despite refuting the idea, you do have to wonder what MSC are upto.

The UK site also has the 17/18 brochure online but the TA sailing is missing and the so called first cruise on the 23rd December is now only being offered as a 15 night cruise! the Deck plans still had Deck 19 missing.

There are a lot more cruises on offer in the Italian Brochure and a lot more information with regard to the ships, 374 pages compared to the UK version 166 pages

Anybody notice that Lirica doesn't have any "Wellness" cabins, the only ship not to.

anyway here is a link to the Italian brochure

https://www.msccrociere.it/it-it/Cataloghi/Catalogo-Online.aspx

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Pete ... you have to wonder how much earlier the Italian brochure was released than the UK one with it showing the Seaside TA, yesterday someone else posted details which I think may have come from the same brochure.

Lirica may be in line for the wellness cabins at some point, MSC have now changed the Seaside cabin categories for those cabins with a balcony hot tub to Aurea SJ3.