Coffee bar Carnival Dream

tbmrt

On John Healds recent video on his Facebook, he said that the pastries on cake stands on top of the counter at the coffee bar are free..I believe he said only in the mornings. I seen croissants, some sort of fruit filled danish and cinnamon rolls.

hope this helps

On John Healds recent video on his Facebook, he said that the pastries on cake stands on top of the counter at the coffee bar are free..I believe he said only in the mornings. I seen croissants, some sort of fruit filled danish and cinnamon rolls.

hope this helps

Thanks! I never knew these were free there. Always wondered why they had the same pastries for a charge at coffee shop that were offered on lido or from room service at breakfast.

hope this helps

I know that on the dream and the magic there is a "continental" type breakfast set up by the coffee bar ... pastries, cheeses, meats, fruits, juices, etc. Those are free.