Atlantis & Paradise beach

amarie420

Hi everyone! I will be sailing on the carnival victory on a short 3 day cruise in June and everyone keeps telling me I have to do Aquaventure at Atlantis. I am definitely all about water parks and I'm sure I would love it however I also am such a beach bum. I know paradise beach is right there so I was wondering if an all day Aquaventure pass includes access to paradise beach or if it is private. I've never been to the Bahamas and after seeing pictures of paradise beach I definitely want to go there. I would hate to get there and not be allowed to go on the beach. Someone help!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The Aquaventure pass does include the use of the beach and pools and also the aquarium.

However, the 3-day Victory cruise doesn't get to Nassau until noon so that won't leave you much time to enjoy the water park and the beach. I'm not sure what time the slides close but I would guess around 6 PM in the summer. (We'll be on the same cruise in a few weeks and looking forward to it!)

Hi everyone! I will be sailing on the carnival victory on a short 3 day cruise in June and everyone keeps telling me I have to do Aquaventure at Atlantis. I am definitely all about water parks and I'm sure I would love it however I also am such a beach bum. I know paradise beach is right there so I was wondering if an all day Aquaventure pass includes access to paradise beach or if it is private. I've never been to the Bahamas and after seeing pictures of paradise beach I definitely want to go there. I would hate to get there and not be allowed to go on the beach. Someone help!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

When I purchased the Aquaventure pass from bahamasdaypass.com I had access to 2 private beaches, the Paradise Lagoon Beach, and the Atlantis Beach. Getting our own taxi was also a benefit as we were there about an hour before before the cruise shuttle arrived. So we were checked in and lounging before the other passengers arrived and they had to participate in a tour before their fun could begin. Bahamasdaypass.com I was on my own as soon as I checked in, and I liked that. I love the Atlantis! Missing it and need to get back there soon.