motion sickness preventative review

dsnygrl

We returned from a the 9-18 sailing of the Miracle. My son who is 4 gets very car sick and we were afraid he might get sick on the boat, the tenders or the private sailboat we chartered in Grand Cayan so off to the store I went. He will not take any kind of pill so that was out, he will not wear the wristbands, so that was out and I did not even check out if he could use the patches because of all the side effects I read about with them. On a trip to Walmart I saw a product called motioneaze. It is sold with the other motion sickness products. It is a tiny bottle that is on a card. It was kinda of pricey at almost $6.00 but I thought what the heck, after all we spent on the trip, if he was sick it would be ruined. I have got to say, he did not get sick in the car or sick on any of the boats. I also get sick on the tenders and the smaller boats and used this and had no problems even though the seas were choppy on the way home. It is all natual herbal oils with no side effects. You put 3 drops behind your ears and its done. It worked on all of us. We were very pleased and would buy it again.

It does not say on the bottle how many applications there is but it did on the original package. Three of us used it several times on several different days on a 7 day cruise as well as the car ride there and back and we still have some left in the bottle. I think the package said it was like 10 applications but I am sure we used it more times than that.

WOW-thank you very much I will be bringing the usual Bonine for myself and my DD. We were OK on our other cruise, but you just don't know. And I have heard the tender and the Caymens can be rough, so we will take something regardless for "just in case". On our other cruise we we on a catamarn at one island and we hung in there, but was glad when we got back to the ship. I like the sound of your stuff. I hope I can find some, too.

Archived