Gem 2 bedroom suite

TYSONBOXER

I was thinking of booking this suite but not sure if it will have room for all of us. We are 4 adults and a 10 year old child. Just how comfortable

Is the second bedroom and how many can it sleep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The second bedroom is not very comfortable IMHO. Ok for two children for sure but small for a couple. We have used it for a single adult (so two adults on the master bedroom, a child on sofabed and an adult on the second bedroom). Sometimes our child wanted to stay also with the single adult on the second bedroom (grandma). Worked ok.

Here are a couple videos found on youtube

First is for sister ship Pearl. The video was obviously taken on getting off day so stateroom is messy but it does show second bedroom with the couch made into a bed. There is also a pullman bunk to pull down for third person to sleep in this room. The couch in the living room also turns into a bed. There is not much room in the closet in the second bedroom so whoever has the master bedroom would probably have to share closet space. The master bedroom/bathroom is wonderful :)

Here is video from same category stateroom for the Jewel

For five people to share you would need to be very compatible but it could be done.

We were in a 2 bedroom on the Jewel last week. I was in the second bedroom. The lower fold out bed is smaller then a full size, I am 5'8 and had to sleep diagonal. There is a single bunk that comes down over the feet of the people in the lower bed. The bed is really hard, even with foam toppers. The couch in the living room folds out like the one in the second bedroom that I slept on. The main bed is a queen and soooo comfy (my mom was there).

Having the second bathroom was awesome though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Wavesprite