Buying Wine Near Seatac Doubletree

Roz

We're staying pre-cruise at the Doubletree on International Blvd. Is there a nearby liquor or wine store, or grocery store, where we can purchase wine to take onboard with us? Needs to be within walking distance. I tried doing a Google search but it was hard to pinpoint locations in relation to our hotel.

Roz

Seatac Liquor & Wine is pretty much across the street (though it's a busy four-lane road with median, so you'll have to walk up to the stoplight to cross). I wouldn't say it's the most wonderful wine store, but it'll do the trick.

Thanks, Krista. I've stayed in that area before, so I'm familiar with the traffic situation. Yes, only cross at the lights and in the crosswalks, and even then it can be an adventure. :eek: I don't remember seeing a liquor store, but then I wasn't looking for one. We'll find it, and of course we can ask at the front desk for directions.

Roz

Thanks, Krista. I've stayed in that area before, so I'm familiar with the traffic situation. Yes, only cross at the lights and in the crosswalks, and even then it can be an adventure. :eek: I don't remember seeing a liquor store, but then I wasn't looking for one. We'll find it, and of course we can ask at the front desk for directions.

Roz

It is next door to, in the same little strip mall as, the Mango Thai restaurant (which is fantastic, by the way). On the other side but not in the strip mall is Denny's and La Quinta Inn, if that gives you some orientation.

• 2 weeks later...

there is a also a wine shop at Seatac as you come thru Security there is a 'vino' store and also the Made In Washington store sells wine. You could peek in on your way to baggage claim. These are outside of security so if you wanted to check in and take the shuttle back to airport you could check these out.