Seating in Discoveries Lounge

munch1

Just wondering if the seating in the Discoveries Lounge has been cut back as in some photos that have been posted it appears there is less seating ?? A shame if this is the case as this was such a cozy area to meet before dining.

Just wondering if the seating in the Discoveries Lounge has been cut back as in some photos that have been posted it appears there is less seating ?? A shame if this is the case as this was such a cozy area to meet before dining.

Hi Munch,

I may be mistaken, but the amount of seating looked to be the same as what I recalled from past sailings. I'd say IF anything has changed, it's minimal at best, and would not worry about it.

Hope this helps !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Munch,

I may be mistaken, but the amount of seating looked to be the same as what I recalled from past sailings. I'd say IF anything has changed, it's minimal at best, and would not worry about it.

Hope this helps !

Thanks Andy for the info.

Sharon

My impression is that there is more seating in the lounge. It is certainly much more flexible since the large couches have been removed.

Edited by BillC

My impression is that there is more seating in the lounge. It is certainly much more flexible since the large couches have been removed.

Thanks Bill. Just proves that pictures can sometimes be deceptive. Look forward to again enjoying this area pre dining in about 3 weeks time.

Edited by munch1
Spell error

Well, it looks like we'll be sailing together since we're on the 3/26 Caribbean cruise and the Transatlantic following it. See you at the M&M.

Yes we will --except unfortunately we won't be on the Transalantic. Look forward to meeting you at the M&M. Cheers.

Tom and Sharon