Escape age restrictions on pools?

SPB216

I'd like to know if any of the pools on the Escape have age restrictions? We were on the Getaway a year ago and one of the pools close to the ropes course was adults only. It seemed like the only thing they could go in to was the hot tubs on the Getaway. They are 16 years old so they are two old for the splash park.

Thanks

Thanks. So it's the same as the Getaway. The ship has 2 pools one is adults only so the family pool gets so packed there is no room. On the Getaway last year most of the teens were seen in the hot tubs. I'm surprised they didn't change that on the Escape. It's hard to have such a large ship that is marketed towards families and yet only have one family pool.

Thanks. So it's the same as the Getaway. The ship has 2 pools one is adults only so the family pool gets so packed there is no room. On the Getaway last year most of the teens were seen in the hot tubs. I'm surprised they didn't change that on the Escape. It's hard to have such a large ship that is marketed towards families and yet only have one family pool.

My son HATED the pool on the Getaway. It looked like an after thought... a small pool at that. They did run off kids from the adult pool on the Getaway. Maybe if the darn pool wasn't 7 feet deep in the center, they could have had 2 pools open to everyone.

All the "Away" pools use to be one pool at one time.... unfortunately there have been serious accidents at the pools as children getting hurt in the pools, and parents not supervising their children....there were two drowings of children one on the Breakaway and one on the Gem....that is one of the reasons why they put the partiton separating the pool...making one an adult pool...and the other a family pool.... All pools on all cruise lines are deep.... that is why they also enforce that no children are permitted in the adult pool ..... but i believe after 5pm they are permitted in only supervised by parents....

I believe that they should have lifeguards at the pools as they do get so congested and crowded.... the kids just do their own thing....jumping and diving in the pool when the sign simply says "NO JUMPING OR DIVING...but no one there to enforce the rules.... the pools are so much crowded and you really dont see who is under the water when you jump or dive in the pool.... It is so important that parents should be with their children at all times....it may no be your children but the other children that act wild and dont watch out for other people in the water....

All the "Away" pools use to be one pool at one time.... unfortunately there have been serious accidents at the pools as children getting hurt in the pools, and parents not supervising their children....there were two drowings of children one on the Breakaway and one on the Gem....that is one of the reasons why they put the partiton separating the pool...making one an adult pool...and the other a family pool.... All pools on all cruise lines are deep.... that is why they also enforce that no children are permitted in the adult pool ..... but i believe after 5pm they are permitted in only supervised by parents....

I believe that they should have lifeguards at the pools as they do get so congested and crowded.... the kids just do their own thing....jumping and diving in the pool when the sign simply says "NO JUMPING OR DIVING...but no one there to enforce the rules.... the pools are so much crowded and you really dont see who is under the water when you jump or dive in the pool.... It is so important that parents should be with their children at all times....it may no be your children but the other children that act wild and dont watch out for other people in the water....

I'm confused - the kids pool isn't by the adult pool. I though they divided the kids pool.

Yes the two pools on the Escape is divided...one being an adult pool...and the other being a family pool....it is divided with a partition....It is just like all the other "Away" pools....nothing different....